★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: YanYu
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.9 MB
  • Version: V1001
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Ever get tired of listening to your boss at work? Ever get so mad you wish you could punch him silly? Well, now you CAN with this fun game Beat Your Boss! It's been a long day, you're ready to go home, and this guy just won't leave you alone! So take your aggressions out on the boss and don't actually get fired from your job! Great for stress relief and fun at the same time!
Two kinds of game play!
1) Competition Mode-Punch your Boss when the direction arrow gets in the pink zone!
2) Reaction Mode- Hit the Boss as hard as you can as soon as the hand appears! Score as many points as you can! Show this jerk who the REAL boss is.
Three levels of difficulty-Easy, Medium, and Hard .
Thank you for playing our game! Please leave a review below and tell us what you think!!

yanyu_studio's comments:
Hope you can Like it!Thanks~

Youtube link | Pop Up

My Facebook
Click Here to Email Me
Twitter Me
04-07-2011, 09:28 PM
I'm going to take roughly as much time to consider your game as you took to insure your app description was acceptable for the English-speaking market. Fair enough?

04-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
I'm going to take roughly as much time to consider your game as you took to insure your app description was acceptable for the English-speaking market. Fair enough?
Lol I agree, that description makes no sense
04-07-2011, 09:51 PM
He probably used google translator directly from Chinese.
Yanyu, for 20 bucks I can provide you a better description.

*PS* I'm Brazilian, but don't tell him.
04-07-2011, 10:09 PM
See? WTF?

Last edited by bigrand1; 04-07-2011 at 10:14 PM.
04-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
Quote:
Originally Posted by muffie View Post
He probably used google translator directly from Chinese.
Yanyu, for 20 bucks I can provide you a better description.

*PS* I'm Brazilian, but don't tell him.
How do you judge it's from Chinese?

Neverthless, the description is really nonsense, though the game title is appealing.

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar
04-07-2011, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by apphame View Post
How do you judge it's from Chinese?

Neverthless, the description is really nonsense, though the game title is appealing.
He is right,i am come from chinese,but how do he judge from Chinese?
my english is very badly!
But actually, I was the best person working indoors English
04-08-2011, 02:18 AM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanyu_studio View Post
He is right,i am come from chinese,but how do he judge from Chinese?
my english is very badly!
But actually, I was the best person working indoors English
You make me think of the game dev of toilet war, who is from Taiwai and also sucks at Englsih, nearly the same situation in this thread.

Better find another person who is good at English to help draft your game description, otherwise, many people would get misled by your ridiculous English.

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar
04-08-2011, 02:30 AM
Even though I wouldn't go near this app even if you paid me, you guys are being way too harsh on the dude's English.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
04-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Even though I wouldn't go near this app even if you paid me, you guys are being way too harsh on the dude's English.
It's actually a fun little game! I have been working with them and have written a new description for them, and after reading it, you'll get a better idea of where it's coming from! They still have to make a few changes to the in-game text, and I've corrected it, although that part has not been implemented yet. They'll need an update to fix that. I think now you may find it humorous and fun as well! Like the Reaction Mode where the boss is flipping you off and you try to hit him as fast as you can, as hard as you can! Picture your own boss that you hate, and knocking the crap out of him. Strangely satisfying!