★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Applistar Vn
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 112.7 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: Feature Highlights:
* Game Center and OpenFeint enabled with 20 tricky achievements
* Retina display support
* Very challenging physics-based game requires ingenuity, creativity, and fast reflexes
* Help Abu and his family get home through 60 puzzles
* Abu is tall, heavy, and strong; Ber, his wife, is less so; June, his daughter, is least so
* Use logs as planks, levers, rods and more
* Not every person in the family will use the same method to bypass the obstacle
* Players control the movement of each character: left, right, and up
Abuand his family,BerandJuneare finding a way to home. To do so theyll need to navigate the treacherous barnyard terrain and work together to pass a levels. Can you use your brain to solve more than 60 different physics-based scenarios and helpAbuand his family find the way to home and his village ?
Indians Familypresents a number of charming puzzles for the physics-loving gamer to solve. Each puzzle presents a scene, and your goal is to getAbuand his family from their starting point to an exit on the far right.
Abu,BerandJunehave a different size.Abuis the biggest,Junethe smallest, andBeris in between.All of the puzzles rely heavily on physics, so again, youre going to have to be thinking about the weight of each person before tasking them to do certain things. If you need to climb up high by jumping,Abuwould be utterly useless.
If you need to move the big stone, thenAbuwould be a best choice. Some puzzles are as simple as knock this wooden board down so that all family can cross, while others involve a variety of elements that might leave you scratching your head to think a bit

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

04-08-2011, 04:10 AM
Looks good, like a puzzle platformer. I'll check it out once I get over Perfect Cell's epicness

04-08-2011, 04:24 AM
I just picked it up and will let everyone know what i think in a bit. The physics part reminds me of those old logic puzzles where you had to get all the animals across a river by boat but since certain animal types couldnt be left together you had to plan it out. I could be way off with that comparison but seeing that the three characters all have a certain body type (small,med,large) its just what came to mind.

Ayrton
04-08-2011, 05:36 AM
Is there retina display?
04-08-2011, 06:09 AM
ou....this seems a nice variation of the theme (I remember some other games similar to this, one with cows and another with dogs or whatever).
But this is more interesting, with 60 levels and after seeing the video!
Waiting for impressions, thanks!

I love this world!
04-08-2011, 08:05 AM
Pretty good puzzle platformer. Played through six levels so far and can see myself playing more. You have to use all 3 characters to complete a level. They all have different jumping skills, so you need to choose each Indian wisely. What irks me about this game though is the Game Center integration. It is leaderboards only. May just be me but I hate when games only have leaderboards when achievements are the real draw for people. Makes it fun in games like these to complete every level 100%... Other than that though I have no problem recommending this one for .99. With any luck achievements will be added in an update...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
04-08-2011, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
Is there retina display?
Retina display,new wall with levels and achievements is upcoming in next update.We are looking to hear your feedbacks and advices
thank Snooptalian, ayrton1 for your comment
04-08-2011, 05:28 PM
04-08-2011, 05:40 PM
Game is great so far. I'm only on level 12 and difficulty going up nicely. Live how each Indian has a specialty like baby being small etc.. It's like a puzzle platformer type game and graphics rock. Def worth the moola.

GAME CENTER: Adamphetamine
GAMESPY: Adamphetamine or NeonPriest
04-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Wow this game looks awesome I'm definitely going to have to check it out when I have some free time this weekend. Is it OpenFeint integrated???