★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Meet Bot: the kind, fun-loving robot farmer.

Meet Cog: Bot's loyal mechanical canine companion.

Meet Doctor Manic: the sinister engineer that has kidnapped Cog and wants nothing more than to disassemble him!

Enter the world of Robot Story, taking on the role of Bot to force your way through Doctor Manic's factory in order to rescue the hapless Cog. Use your trusty wrenches to jam the gears in every level to progress to the next! Use explosive Zap-Cans to blow away crates and other obstacles! Destroy everything in the level for even more points, in this beautiful physics-driven puzzle game.

Featuring easy-to-use controls, comic book-style cutscenes, entrancing music, and a whole variety of brilliantly fiendish levels to work your way through!

Enflick Steve's comments:

Meet Bot: the kind, fun-loving robot farmer.

Meet Cog: Bot's loyal mechanical canine companion.

Meet Doctor Manic: the sinister engineer that has kidnapped Cog and wants nothing more than to disassemble him!

Enter the world of Robot Story, taking on the role of Bot to force your way through Doctor Manic's factory in order to rescue the hapless Cog. Use your trusty wrenches to jam the gears in every level to progress to the next! Use explosive Zap-Cans to blow away crates and other obstacles! Destroy everything in the level for even more points, in this beautiful physics-driven puzzle game.

Featuring easy-to-use controls, comic book-style cutscenes, entrancing music, and a whole variety of brilliantly fiendish levels to work your way through!

New in this update from Enflick are some very tasty tidbits:
  • Game Center integration.
  • Better level balance.
  • Easier, more intuitive controls.
  • A credits screen.
  • Improved performance.
  • Helpful in-game tips.

Robot Story is available for FREE from Enflick, so download it now!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/robot-story/id409442399
04-08-2011, 05:30 PM
I'll check it out! Love the screenshots
04-09-2011, 12:08 AM
Thanks! We have also put together a fun little trailer for your general amusement.

04-09-2011, 12:23 AM
This is a pretty fun game with excellent throw mechanics ruined by the worst in game advertisement I have come across.

Is there an option to pay to remove that annoying ad? I am just not a fan of out of no where being forced to watch a 15 second ad prior to resuming play.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 04-09-2011 at 12:29 AM.
04-09-2011, 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
This is a pretty fun game with excellent throw mechanics ruined by the worst in game advertisement I have come across.

Is there an option to pay to remove that annoying ad? I am just not a fan of out of no where being forced to watch a 15 second ad prior to resuming play.
Thank you for the feedback! I'm really glad that you find the throw mechanics to be fairly intuitive.

As for the current ad system, we are still experimenting with different models for monetizing the game. We are definitely not committed to sticking with the present model, and if people do indeed find it too frustrating and intrusive, then we will definitely explore other options. Thank you for being honest about it. =)