★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: We bring you another beautiful version of a classic solitaire.

Continuing with bringing you highly polished solitaire games Golf Solitaire Nation has been treated with beautifully hand drawn images.

If you like Golf Solitaire Nation make sure you check out TriPeaks Solitaire Nation!

Features:
- Stunning visuals
- 8 different layouts
- 2 game modes
- Undo
- Premium music and sound effects
- Listen to your iPod music while playing
- In-game instructions
- High score
- Auto Save
- Tap card movement
- Hardware accelerated graphics

FabricationGames's comments:
Our second solitaire game for iPad "Golf Solitaire Nation" is now live and featured by Apple as New and Noteworhty this week.

Continuing with bringing you highly polished solitaire games, Golf Solitaire Nation has been treated with beautifully hand drawn images to enjoy when playing on 8 different layouts.

More features will be added in updates and look out for our other upcoming solitaire games in our "Solitaire Nation" series

I have a couple of promo codes to give away, and would love to hear your thoughts on the game. Since the code monster visited our last thread, please PM me and I will send you a code.

04-09-2011, 12:46 PM
PM sent!

Mike

iPad 2 Wi-Fi - 64GB - iOS 4.3.5
iPod touch 3G - 32GB - iOS 4.3.5

04-09-2011, 01:26 PM
PM sent

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-09-2011, 05:03 PM
PM sent. Thanks in advance
04-09-2011, 05:08 PM
I sent a PM too.....thanks !

Game looks really good
04-09-2011, 08:17 PM
PM sent. I'm an absolute sucker for elegant-looking games, and when it's a solitaire game, fuggedaboudit.

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God
04-10-2011, 12:37 AM
PM sent.

XBox Gamertag, GC, OpenFeint, Plus+: tecwrtr
Senior Technical Writer - always happy to write reviews!
04-10-2011, 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
PM sent. I'm an absolute sucker for elegant-looking games, and when it's a solitaire game, fuggedaboudit.
Don't give this man a code. Clearly he has sufficient incentive to purchase the game already.
04-10-2011, 09:38 AM
All codes I had at this time are sent out.

Please leave a comment if you like/dislike the game, and if there is something that you would like to see added in the future
04-11-2011, 01:14 PM
I received a code for this game, thanks.

This game is highly polished with perfect touch controls, great graphics and wonderful gameplay. This game has an arcade feel to it in that the games are quick and the gameplay is of the one more game nature.

Would like to see GameCenter added for high scores or at least a local high score table with name entry, so that more than one player can play.

Five stars.