★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Order & Chaos Payment Method Voting Booth!

View Poll Results: Which payment method should Gameloft use for Order & Chaos?
Flat rate (one payment only) 37 63.79%
Monthly subscription 4 6.90%
F2P with option to upgrade 5 8.62%
Both a flat rate and a subscription 7 12.07%
Flat rate + IAP combo 5 8.62%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll
04-09-2011, 01:02 PM
Order & Chaos Payment Method Voting Booth!

Mods please don't move or delete this. I understand that this thread pertains to a game that already has a thread but I assure you this thread is different. I created this thread for the purposes of generating stats as to what kind of payment plan people want for Order & Chaos.

Feel free to discuss options of payment here! If you have another option, please speak up and I will add it to the poll as soon as possible. Enjoy!

LOL! Forgive my stupidity but only Mods and Admins can edit polls...

Last edited by Ghost-Pro; 04-09-2011 at 01:45 PM.
04-09-2011, 01:05 PM
$9.99 flat rate if the usual $6.99 doesn't provide enough revenue for the server costs. Not interested in subscribing to an iOS game lol. Also, don't want to see another free MMORPG littered with a myriad of iAP.

Twitter: @back2this

04-09-2011, 01:15 PM
There's not going to be a subscription payment... I think.
04-09-2011, 01:31 PM
Do u want to add in app purchases?,

and Maybe a one time payment, with IAP, but the IAP are only trivial things that don't actualy boost the players stats. I'm thinking pets, seasonal costumes, etc
04-09-2011, 01:41 PM
IAP for stuff like mounts pets and costumes etc would be a good idea for the game i think
04-09-2011, 01:48 PM
Free with option to upgrade includes all IAP options. However I didn't add the flat rate + IAP combo option... Now I can't sorry
04-09-2011, 02:09 PM
i don't think i can afford a subscription...
and i can't stand F2P cause you can never buy enough, and people who do will always be ahead of you

GameCenter- alui777
04-09-2011, 02:14 PM
Well i can tell you right now if they make an item shop were you can buy godly equips and weapon enhancments, I am defintally not buying this game
04-09-2011, 03:40 PM
I've been very controversial over this.
Keep in mind, I'll buy this no matter what the price is.
But heres the thing..
1. Item shops are a big no-no in my opinion. People who pay more are superior to you, is that fair? No. Whose superior should depend on who devotes more time to the game.
2. A flat rate cost can NOT support the entire game, especially if you want updates, which I assume everyone does.
3. Subscriptions seem to be disliked by everyone here, But I assure you, It will support the game the most, bringing you better content. Although this seems like a sure-fire plan.. My choice would have to be..
4. In-App Content Purchases seem to be unpopular as well. But have you ever played Pocket Legends? It sold levels and maps for a price, but you could still play content for free. I agree with that concept, and I think the prices for the maps were fine. (Although they could have used some more content.) Now don't get me wrong, I don't agree with buying gold or weapons, I purely support the buying of actual CONTENT.

I know I might get some hate for this message. But answer me this, Would you like a free game with little to no content, or would you prefer a game where you can choose to buy content. Making the game thrive, bringing you BETTER content, BETTER updates, and a BETTER game altogether.
04-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Without a monthly rate it's not going to be kept up as much. You all have to decide how good you want it t be. If they make more they will add more patches, increase level cap and make it a batter game! Don't just vote flat rate because it's cheaper. I know for a fact everyone can throw down two bucks a month. This game could be great... it could also fail because people complain before they know what's up.