Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 04:30 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by spockgold007 View Post
Not happening
I've given up. It will come out when it comes out.

Also, the higher the expectations... (but I'm not saying that to pressure the devs, whom I am sure are working really hard to deliver a good game...) the bigger the fallout cause you just cant make everyone happy.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:03 PM
iPhone (Original), iOS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzmaname View Post
I've given up. It will come out when it comes out.

Also, the higher the expectations... (but I'm not saying that to pressure the devs, whom I am sure are working really hard to deliver a good game...) the bigger the fallout cause you just cant make everyone happy.
I think it's looking like a neat game atm, we'll see some new footage this Monday is what I think they've said?

Tbh I honestly do not worry if it takes a while and a bit longer to come out, 3 devs working on a project/idea they really believe in, is going to take time, that's what gamedev is all about in my book: People passionate about something they work on that they'd love to play, so they make it . I like companies/devs like this, so willing to cut them some slack even if they have some hiccups on the road to release. Be good if they did some sort of game lore wiki for the game nearer release too.

There's plenty of good games to keep happy with eg Outwitters is free and fun TBS game just out and that RAD game can't be far off either.
Old 07-08-2012, 08:33 AM
iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzmaname View Post
Interesting. My expectations are low, so I guess I have more upside.
Old 07-08-2012, 09:14 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

It's planned on being out by end of summer (said in the 2nd part of interview)
Old 07-09-2012, 01:25 PM
iPhone (Original), iOS 3.x

Default New game footage

Kickstarter for PC/MAC platforms:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...e-adv/comments

http://pockettactics.com/2012/07/09/...first-footage/
Old 07-09-2012, 02:14 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Default FAQs in case you guys are interested

Assuming you guys have been reading about us pre-dating the second kickstarter - some people are immediately taken aback at the idea of a SECOND kickstarter.

Well first off - the #1 goal here is to keep Star Command independent - we need another developer and artist to help - and we only see Kickstarer as a way to do this.

We DO NOT want to sign with a publisher.

Furthermore - please understand the PC/MAC version will be an IMPROVED version of the mobile game. Whatever bugs/fixes we do to mobile will be there- but bigger than that we are hoping to add more aliens, more planets, more ships, more weird missions etc - more gaming goodness.

And finally - even after this if you are still skeptical - don't worry - the mobile is coming out regardless of this kickstarter - and please just be patient - and trust us - we are trying to make the best game we can - and having 100k (its 60k after prizes and kickstarter/amazon's share) will get us a dope PC version of the game.

Regardless - you guys are badass - especially the people who challenge our thinking - Werd.
Old 07-09-2012, 02:31 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default The Tease!!

This is a game that I have been waiting for and after checking this forum I get the tease of release soon!!!! I know the devs will release it when its ready but man the wait is killing me...do you guys agree?
Old 07-09-2012, 02:42 PM
iPhone 3GS

I'm a bit worried that the PC version will be vastly superior to ios. I know there is limited options on the iPhone but, but.... I want lots of planets and things!
Will they be added later?
Old 07-09-2012, 04:40 PM
iPhone 3GS, OS 4.x

Sorry for the confusion -

The PC funding will help us add planets, etc - but it will be for BOTH systems - as we are trying to have cloud-based saves so you can play your ship on both devices.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:41 PM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by justincoombs21 View Post
Sorry for the confusion -

The PC funding will help us add planets, etc - but it will be for BOTH systems - as we are trying to have cloud-based saves so you can play your ship on both devices.
So essentially the full game will be on PC and the iOS version will be a sort of cut down version. Maybe a companion game to the "proper" game on PC?

This is a disappointment. Perhaps you could be candid with us as to what will be missing from the iPhone game.....

Last edited by devensega; 07-09-2012 at 06:44 PM..

Closed Thread