★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Mozzle (MOtion puZZLE), the coolest jigsaw puzzles on the appstore.

Featured by Apple in New and Noteworthy.
100,000 players and 200 worldwide reviews on iTunes with an average rating of 4.5 stars.

At first I was skeptical. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that a game with such a simple concept could be so fun and compelling to play. (iTunes review by Jonathan Ng )

Mozzle uses every type of user input on an iOS device (touch screen, accelerometer, camera, microphone) to provide an experience you've never lived before.

Mozzle is a fantastically creative take on the classic sliding tile game where the tiles are brought to life with movement. (simple-reviews.com )

Gameplay video : http://youtu.be/y8GBPKQY-fc

Exclusive soundtrack
23 unique interactive / motion puzzles
3 mini games (with Game Center leaderboards)
Universal (iPhone / iPad)
Compatible with first gen devices
Optimized for iPhone 4 Retina display
Designed for the iPhone / iPod / iPad (use of the accelerometer, camera, microphone - you can play the game without the camera or the microphone)
5 difficulty levels
Game Center leaderboards
Live news feed from @mozzlegame
Facebook / Twitter integration

More levels are added regularly in free updates
Developer news on twitter @jpsarda
Game news @mozzlegame
Online experiment on your desktop (scrambled Vimeo video) : http://vimeozzle.com/

---

Other BonusLevel.org games

Moonlights (Award winning tower building puzzle game)
Blockoban (4050 levels!)

And more, search for "BonusLevel.org" on the appstore.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-10-2011, 04:10 AM
Game Impressions

I already got a preview build of the game bout a week ago and was pleasantly surprised with the gameplay. At first it seems like your everyday slider puzzle but its definitely a lot more than that. Watch the video to get an idea of what they mean with MOtion puZZLE here. The only shortcoming is the number of puzzles limited to 14. You do get to play them at 5 different difficulty levels giving the game a lot of extra gameplay time but I'd very much like it if they add more puzzles with an update too.

04-10-2011, 02:16 PM
BonusLevel is a solid gold dev in my opinion!

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
04-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Mozzle

Really cool! Really like!

Fish Have No Souls ~~~~~~ GET IT!
04-14-2011, 06:35 PM
"Microphone"?

How essential is using the mic for this game? I have third gen iTouch with no internal mic. However, I do have an external mic which may be useful.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy

Last edited by ColeDaddy; 04-16-2011 at 08:23 AM.
04-15-2011, 06:42 AM
06-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Updated with 6 new puzzles, 3 of them are minigames (one of them is a Tiny Wings mini clone)!
06-22-2011, 06:42 PM
Wow, I just discovered this (playing the lite version). Bonuslevel has some incredibly creative people behind it. The interactivity of the puzzles here is really impressive and a bit mindbending.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
07-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Thx @medianotzu, I appreciate.
A quick post to let you know that Mozzle is free for a few days.