★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: KSM
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 4.6 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: There is nothing more exciting than seeing a streaker test their agility, courage and speed against a few security guards all in the name of entertainment. But lets be honest, not all of us are born to streak. However, now with iStreak anyone can get a sense of the skill required and the danger involved without needing to use the cold as an excuse!

Features:

REALISTIC PHYSICS - Kick the soccer ball around the field and into the goal for a massive bonus!

PATH CONTROL Control the streakers by drawing paths around the security guards.

POWER FRUIT - Grab a banana bonus or some rare grape gratitude to get that high score up!

LIVE SCOREBOARD - See how your score stacks up against the rest of the world!

EXCITING GAME PLAY Keep as many streakers running on the field as you can to multiply your score! You will need to make sure they don't get caught and eventually get them out of there because they keep on coming!

If you liked Harbor Master or Flight Control then you will love this!

----------------------------

4.5 / 5.0
"If youre looking for a fun and exciting game that hasnt been done before, I doubt youll find something better unless you really try hard." - monsterfreeapps.com

LordGek's comments:
It was free as of this morning but no clue if this is only as a quick promotional thing or something permanently free.

Even if the concept of streaking around a soccer field isn't your idea of a good time, there is actually a clever game to be had here. The concept is simple enough, streakers come onto the field in greater and greater numbers and you need to make sure none of them are tagged by the yellow security guards or it is game over (you can bump into the players all you want without fear). Unlike typical line drawers where it is all about getting your plane/boat/car to a goal, in this game you are getting points just for running around, even more based on how many you have on the field at the same time. At any point you think there are too many streakers to manage or one of them is just drawing too much heat, you can race for the exit (as far as I could tell there is no bonus for simply making it to the exit, but it is a lot better than being caught). If this weren't wild enough, if you can guide one of your streakers to bump the soccer ball just right, you can score a goal for some massive bonus points (not only do you need to worry about angling it just right to hit the goal, any players or guards in the way will deflect it). This is all there is to it with the longer you play bringing on more streakers and pursuing guards onto the screen at the same time.

I also love the chief security guard's comments streaming along the bottom of the screen.

The dev hints that more maps and updates will be on the way if he's able to sufficiently get the word out on his game.

04-10-2011, 08:53 AM
lol nice subject! Downloaded thanks

I love this world!