★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

dream:scape - made with UnrealEngine [Releasing on 9/June]

04-10-2011, 02:47 PM
dream:scape - made with UnrealEngine [Releasing on 9/June]

Hi

Today i looked on the epicgames-forums and found following project: dream:scape. Its an Iphone-RPG which is made with the UnrealEngine (like "Infinity Blade"). The developer says, if all goes well it should be available soon. He has released an trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7UQ...el_video_title

What do you think?
04-10-2011, 02:54 PM
it looks great so far

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19

04-10-2011, 02:59 PM
The trailer and game environments look incredibly well made!
Looking forward to this one.
04-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Made it a little easier for ya:

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
04-10-2011, 03:20 PM
Thanks crex

Waiting for: Forgotten Memories, M.U.S.E, The Shadow Sun, Galaxy On Fire 3, Daredevil Dave 2, JumpKnight: Missions, Topia: Age of Creation, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Max Payne, 2013: Infected Wars, Battlefield 3: Aftershock.
04-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Well, that was some amazingly awesome graphics right there!! But I don't get what type of game this is going to be. But I definitely like the world. Maybe a third person game of some kind? And Im not really sure of why I am thinking this right now, but wouldn't it be awesome if Alan Wake was ported to iOS?

Waiting for: Forgotten Memories, M.U.S.E, The Shadow Sun, Galaxy On Fire 3, Daredevil Dave 2, JumpKnight: Missions, Topia: Age of Creation, Call of Cthulhu: The Wasted Land, Sniper: Ghost Warrior, Max Payne, 2013: Infected Wars, Battlefield 3: Aftershock.
04-10-2011, 03:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thethinice View Post
Well, that was some amazingly awesome graphics right there!! But I don't get what type of game this is going to be. But I definitely like the world. Maybe a third person game of some kind? And Im not really sure of why I am thinking this right now, but wouldn't it be awesome if Alan Wake was ported to iOS?
they said its gonna be a iphone rpg...

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
04-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
they said its gonna be a iphone rpg...
Ummm....yes I realize that. How does this correspond to my post?

04-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Developers comments: (in video description)

HD trailer for dream:scape, my upcoming iPhone/iPad game, built using the Unreal game engine. Dream:scape is more than a game-- it's an interactive storytelling experience, comprising over 30 acres of open-world, explorable landscape and fully realized interior settings. The tale unravels as the player explores, unlocking new areas and revealing secrets.

The dream:scape story is told through constantly expanding diary entries and over ten minutes of dramatized audible dialogue.

Dream:scape could not have been created without the help of:

Jane Kalmes, who co-wrote the story
Carol Mertz (of Rampant Interactive), who provided the voice of the Scarecrow and the main character, Amelia
Isaias Garcia, who composed and produced the lush original score

Barring any problems with the review process, dream:scape will soon be available for iPhone and iPad on the Apple App Store.

04-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Looks brilliant, but that's only half the battle.

If it's on rails however, or like infinity blade, it can go do one.