Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-11-2011, 05:21 AM
Cmdr_Overscore Cmdr_Overscore is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 165
Default

I like the lighting and general style a lot. It doesn't look like hardcore horror, which is good. It'd be weird if the main character, a cute kid was caught up in gruesome action, so I like the way this is shaping up...

Because it's a werewolf stealth game, you've gotta have instinct effects that are both visual and gameplay affecting. They might be stuff like adrenalin rush, where time slows down, you run fast etc., infrared sight, heart monitor vision and heavy breathing over the top
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-11-2011, 05:45 AM
spicesalsa21 spicesalsa21 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 6
Default

Brilliant artwork More info about the game please
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-11-2011, 05:53 AM
Red1's Avatar
Red1 Red1 is offline
Moderator
iPod Touch (1st Gen)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Overscore View Post
Because it's a werewolf stealth game, you've gotta have instinct effects that are both visual and gameplay affecting. They might be stuff like adrenalin rush, where time slows down, you run fast etc., infrared sight, heart monitor vision and heavy breathing over the top
Werewolves... The game could be affected by the phases of the moon...umm, hang on, that sounds familiar!!!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-11-2011, 04:53 PM
MacDaddy MacDaddy is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 399
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Overscore View Post
I like the lighting and general style a lot. It doesn't look like hardcore horror, which is good. It'd be weird if the main character, a cute kid was caught up in gruesome action, so I like the way this is shaping up...

Because it's a werewolf stealth game, you've gotta have instinct effects that are both visual and gameplay affecting. They might be stuff like adrenalin rush, where time slows down, you run fast etc., infrared sight, heart monitor vision and heavy breathing over the top
You are on to something here
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Cmdr_Overscore Cmdr_Overscore is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
Werewolves... The game could be affected by the phases of the moon...umm, hang on, that sounds familiar!!!
lol much It might be cliché but it's part of the werewolf legend.
...and um, how familiar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacDaddy View Post
You are on to something here
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-11-2011, 07:20 PM
phattestfatty phattestfatty is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 2,141
Default

That is some beautiful artwork right there! If your game looks anything remotely close to that and has decent controls + content (looks like theme and stuff is down) you guys are gold!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Red1's Avatar
Red1 Red1 is offline
Moderator
iPod Touch (1st Gen)
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,725
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Overscore View Post
lol much It might be cliché but it's part of the werewolf legend.
...and um, how familiar?
Just joking that it's "Sword and Sworcery" familiar, as that game is based on the stages of the moon.

'Howling' would also be part of the legend. Along with vulnerability to silver.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-11-2011, 11:17 PM
Cmdr_Overscore Cmdr_Overscore is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 165
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red1 View Post
Just joking that it's "Sword and Sworcery" familiar, as that game is based on the stages of the moon.

'Howling' would also be part of the legend. Along with vulnerability to silver.
Oh right :facepalm: I can't believe i forgot the S&S moon thing...

I hope this game has graphics better than dead space or Infinity blade to convey the scariness.
Howling would really add to the ambience I think. I was thinking super howl as a power up but thats not really realistic. Still...

I can just imagine these guys chilling with silver anti werewolf bling.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-11-2011, 11:25 PM
saiyukialex saiyukialex is offline
Senior Member
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Shanghai, China
Posts: 2,019
Default

The artwork is amazing!!!
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-12-2011, 01:23 AM
thethinice thethinice is offline
Senior Member
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hawaii
Posts: 1,279
Default

What engine are you guys using for this game?
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Copyright 2012, TouchArcade.com, LLC.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2008 - 2011, TouchArcade.com. Privacy Policy / DMCA Copyright Agent