★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Millions of numbles have recently appeared and are coming to get you. Don't let them overtake your screen. Last as long as you can by destroying them in this physics-based world where you will need quick reflexes, an ability to count to 10 and good strategizing.

Use special numbles to help you along the way but beware!!! Bad ones are also lurking.

Numble features local and online leaderboards, beautiful retina graphics and lots of bubble popping fun.

binarymelon's comments:
Introduction:
Millions of numbles have recently appeared and are coming to get you. Don't let them overtake your screen. Last as long as you can by destroying them in this physics-based world where you will need quick reflexes, an ability to count to 10 and good strategizing.

Use special numbles to help you along the way but beware!!! Bad ones are also lurking.

Numble features local high score, leaderboards, beautiful retina graphics and lots of bubble popping fun.

Why gamers will find our game interesting:
We are a small company of 2 people and this is our first attempt at creating a mobile game and we used Cocos2d and Box2d as the engine for our game. With the different levels of difficulty it allows the game to be more accessible to the casual gamer, while still posing a challenge to everyone else. With the included Game Center leaderboard integration you can compare your scores with your friends and see how you rank overall.

Here are some screenshots of Numble:

You can read more about Numble at the Binarymelon Software website:
http://www.binarymelon.com/Numble

You can download Numble from iTunes here:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/numble/id414049815?mt=8

We really appreciate all feedback users can provide us so we can make this as enjoyable a gaming experience as possible.
Here are some PROMO CODES for Numble.
Please write an honest review on the app store and report directly back here about any bugs.
T6FKE4KEHW64
KJA969YYKE6N
NTJ7936XLJ3H
76X6WJPHWKPN
9644T73TNEYN
4ME4KJT9977X
04-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Took 76X6WJPHWKPN and will write up a review as soon as I'm able, thank you.

plus+ scoreloop crystal : looby
agon openfeint gamecenter: loobylibby
04-11-2011, 08:09 AM
Used 4ME4KJT9977X, looks great. Thanks