★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: App Issue?

04-07-2009, 09:40 PM
App Issue?

I am not on my computer but i logged into my account and bout the app Hysteria Project and it wont let me put it on my ipod -.- I click on the app and try to drag it to my ipod but it just wont work..
04-07-2009, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowz View Post
I am not on my computer but i logged into my account and bout the app Hysteria Project and it wont let me put it on my ipod -.- I click on the app and try to drag it to my ipod but it just wont work..
Wait if you're not on your computer...

How are you able to post this pointless thread?

04-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Im on my relatives house computer, and im sorry but I am seriously in need of help here if this is in the wrong section my bad seriously but i really need to know whats the deal here.
04-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Wrong section.

This should be in the lounge.

Judging by this post, I figure it's probably something you're doing wrong.

what.
04-07-2009, 09:48 PM
apps can only be synced from one computer, I already tried this they don't copy unless your on your computer that the iPod is original synced too.

DinoSmash online id: *DoMbAv94* (stars included)
I LOVE THE IPOTCH!!!!!!
App reviewer on Appmania!
CarJack Streets Promo Code Giveaway!!!
04-07-2009, 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glowz View Post
I am on my realitives computer (not what i normally sync with) but i logged into my account and bought the app Hysteria Project. It wont let me put it on my ipod. I click on the app anddrag it to my ipod but it wont work..
ok, i translated your post to make it easier to understand
is "manually manage music and content" checked?
you can tell by going to your idevices main page
04-07-2009, 09:51 PM
i do not think you can get apps from a different comp. Music is possible but i think apps is only from 1 computer. You may be able to download it again for free once you get home though. Or you could just contact apple if you dont want to spend the money again.
04-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Did you purchase the app through the same account you normally purchase apps for you device and have you authorized that computer for your device.

To authorize connect your device, open iTunes and log into your iTunes account, then from the top bar menu select Store, then Authorize Computer.
04-07-2009, 11:18 PM
Bring application's .ipa file to home and open it.
iTunes will import application and you will be able to sync it.