★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Miniclip.com
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.2 MB
  • Version: 1.3.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: AppStore Game of The Week!

Get ready to hit the slopes in the most extreme snowboarding game on the App Store!

Escape deadly buzz saws, keep you balance through gravity shifts and speed boosts, grind your way to victory in this fast paced and insanely addictive snowboarding game!

REVIEWS:

"The sense of being just enough in control is cool, and adds to the overall thrill ride element of iStunt 2." - IGN

"Pulling off a twisting move, a couple of grabs, and tilting just right, and just in time, for a perfect landing is what makes iStunt 2 a blast." - PocketGamer

"iStunt 2 is full of clever and surprising levels that remain exhilerating all the way through. iStunt 2 is a stunner." - SlideToPlay

KEY FEATURES:

Amazing Retina Graphics!
Great Ragdoll Physics!
Gravity Inversion and Zero Gravity Zones
Rails, Boosts, Fans
Floating mountains out of nowhere!
In-game store with cool unique items!
Game Center integration with leaderboards and lots of achievements!

Remember, positive reviews keep the updates coming!

Try also the free web version of iStunt 2 on our website:
http://www.miniclip.com/games/istunt-2/

Fireball926's comments:

MAde this thread for it. Don't know if it should be merged with the regular istunt 2 thread. Mods feel free to merge
04-12-2011, 03:18 PM
Is this a lite? I ask because it's featured on FAAD which implies it's a special offer...

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

04-12-2011, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Is this a lite? I ask because it's featured on FAAD which implies it's a special offer...
It's a lite -- although a pretty decent chunk. There's 15 levels in this and I think I read 42 in the full version. I don't like when devs name their "lites" to something else giving a false impression that it's a different/full game.

The lite's pretty fun so I'm considering the full version.
04-12-2011, 03:36 PM
Yeah I've already got the full version, it's a great game Just couldn't tell if this was exclusive content/spin-off or a regular lite.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
04-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidianGTX View Post
Yeah I've already got the full version, it's a great game Just couldn't tell if this was exclusive content/spin-off or a regular lite.
Can't tell you for sure if any of the content is exclusive to it, but it's definately a lite in that every couple of runs, there's prompts to purchase the full version.

I know some developers have been putting "exclusive" content in their lites. To me that's just kind of aggrevating. Having to have two different games/icons on your device when it's just different levels. Make a lite to lure buyers, but make any new content an update to the existing full version.
04-12-2011, 07:58 PM
The theme music sounds an awful lot like an "extreme" version of The Enemy Within, from Rush's Grace Under Pressure album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRHJWNgPBI

The game itself seems all right... a little tough to play, as is so often the case with games that rely on tilting the iPod Touch. I suppose it might be more accurate if I had a system with a gyroscope in it, but alas.
04-13-2011, 05:24 PM
Hello guys!
No, there's no exclusive content, its a free version and we are thinking of adding more stuff in the next update. It is called Insane Hills because it contains 15 of the 25 levels of the first level pack of full game (which is called Insane Hills).

I hope you enjoy the game!

Andre

Insane twists and turns, upside down, rotating, anti-gravity stunts?
Download iStunt 2 Now!
04-19-2011, 10:06 PM
Insane Hills is the first chapter of the full version. It took like half an hour to complete 14 levels only the last one of Impossible Rail left. It gets me loving it, so I've paid the full version.