★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Warning:This's a indie game.
A long, long time ago, an amazingly talented drawer had to work in a small museum to earn his life. He was very angry to be confined in this museum, and his anger reflected on his masterpiece - a book about beetles. He only drew one beetle with two eyes. All the other were only given one eye. Many years after, the museum has returned to dust, but the book is still lying somewhere, lost. Nobody knows the book contains a whole world - a world of beetles.

A wide variety of ennemies, waves of them, will attempt to kill you. Fight for survival, for it's your only choice.

You can get energy from your dead ennemies, and upgrade your character. The land shall drink their blood.

Video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3NU5g81g0Q

fjl2007's comments:

344APE6TKXJR

J7A4JREERE9W

63TT4ETKEYXR

6HR7AN6HX63X

T34R7AW3EL3F

code for your review. thanks for your review.

Now, it is on action and strategy "new & noteworthy"!
04-11-2011, 10:21 PM
I used 63TT4ETKEYXR thanks
Looks very interesting. I'll review after I've played it.

04-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Took T34R7AW3EL3F, will review on AppStore and post some impressions later on:-)
04-11-2011, 11:12 PM
Looks really interesting. Please send a code via PM if you happen to have any left.

Thanks!
04-11-2011, 11:40 PM
I agree, this looks really interesting. I would also love to review it for a code if you have any left

Playing:|Roboto|Cordy|QuBit|Amazing Breaker|Awesome Saucer|Groove Coaster|Gesundheit!|
Favorites:|PoP:WW|Infinity Blade|World of Goo|Phoenix|Danmaku|PewPew2|Alien Space Retro|Battleheart|Gears| LGR2|iDaTank|PvZ|ME|To-Fu|Anodia|Lego HP|Fruit Ninja|I Dig It 2|Soosiz|
04-12-2011, 01:30 AM
PM posted
04-12-2011, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legowiz View Post
I agree, this looks really interesting. I would also love to review it for a code if you have any left
Posted,enjoy it!
04-12-2011, 07:58 AM
anyone that grab a code like to give a review? thinking about buying it but like to hear what you guys think first
04-12-2011, 09:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extol View Post
anyone that grab a code like to give a review? thinking about buying it but like to hear what you guys think first

I'm enjoying it. It's sort of a survival shooter, except there are checkpoints from which you can continue after you die if you want, but with your score reset. You tap the screen to move your beetle around. Your basic attack fires automatically at the nearest target, but you control your use and aiming of skills. The gameplay mainly consists of tapping like mad to avoid hordes of oncoming beetles and trying to find a bit of space for yourself to lay down a counterattack. There is a nice variety of enemy types, some rush you, some shoot and some have other unique abilities. Your primary weapon is pretty weak so the game quickly gets to be about what skills you have and how/when you use them. The graphics are nice and the game really gets challenging after a short while. I like the player controlled character development where you earn stars from kills and spend them on skills of your choice. There seems to be a good number of different skills, which will add to the variety and replay value. And it has GC leaderboards but no achievements. One thing that bother me is that there doesn't seem to be a pause button, unless I just haven't found it yet.

Last edited by Royce; 04-12-2011 at 10:11 AM.
04-12-2011, 09:57 AM
Definitely interested if there are still some left.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews