★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A weird RPG

Would you like to enjoy every aspects of RPG? And, do you want to play a game quickly without difficult efforts?
A weird RPG is answer. This game shows you everything of RPG.
You will save the princess, explore the ancient treasure, fighting with monsters, and save the endangered kingdom.
A weird story is waiting for you.

FEATURES:
- Easy to pick up and play.
- Infinitely generated far-flung world.
- Small, medium, large region types.
- Many kinds of amusing Quests.
- Various kinds of unique creatures, item, relics.
- Gamecenter and Openfeint leaderboards and achievements.
- Touch or D-Pad game control.

========================
Support Information:
For additional support, please contact:
E-mail : ggh228@gmail.com
04-12-2011, 12:47 AM
liking the premise. Video please

04-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Isn't this the same guy who made 2 Minute RPG? Looks like a new fancier version of that. Might have to give it a try since I was mildly addicted to the previous one a couple years ago (which I think unfortunately has ads now).
04-12-2011, 01:05 AM
What's the control scheme for this game? Do you tap to move your character? Or is it closer to an auto-play game where you just read what's happening to your character?
04-12-2011, 01:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazarath View Post
What's the control scheme for this game? Do you tap to move your character? Or is it closer to an auto-play game where you just read what's happening to your character?
This is what I want to know and is the reason I haven't bought this yet.
04-12-2011, 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
If it works like 2 Minute RPG, and I would be willing to bet it does, then it's touch controls, tap in the direction you want to move.
04-12-2011, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
This game works similar 2 minutes rpg. It's upgraded version of 2 minutes rpg.
You can control by touch or D-Pad. thank you.
04-12-2011, 01:22 AM
Bought it and as the name implies it is a weird rpg. The game offers touch controls and dpad support and while both work each has a drawback. Touch works just fine but the screen scrolls in a way that is some what disorienting. The dpad actually works. Little better in that you can really see where you are going but it is rather large and a distracting white color.

You star the game selecting a small, medium or large adventure. You walk around and when you touch an enemy, combat begins and it is rather odd. Combat is touch based in that you try to click on the swords that move around the enemy, during this time the enemy is also attacking you. The combat works but aim not sure how much I like it.

You get items and exp. after battles but I have not played enough to give any details on that. When you die, the game lists out your stats and how long you survived, so this may just be a survival type adventure game.

Edit...played a little bit more and I like it but it won't appeal to everyone. This is an Arcade type game in that you are scoring points for kills and the items you find. The end game is similar to that of Dungeon Raid, where you get a briefing of how you did and then a score. I am not a big fan of the combat but you can quick tap the sword to speed things up. Lots of stats including a list of th defeated monsters.

Edit...okay figured it out. On the small adventure you get 500 moves before the game ends. A move is a step, an attack, ect. You need to find the castle and then find the queen and return her to the castle before you use up your 500 moves. My last game I found the queen but ran out of moves right before I reached the castle.

Last edited by BazookaTime; 04-12-2011 at 01:44 AM.
04-12-2011, 02:53 AM
reallyy wierd and creepy...It feels like a human centipede.....u know
04-12-2011, 02:54 AM
Nice gfx and the mechanics seem to be entertaining.
Hmmm...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.