★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Megatouch Hoop Jones: Free Basketball Game

04-08-2009, 12:51 AM
Megatouch Hoop Jones: Free Basketball Game

Looks like a cool b-ball game for free for a limited time!
[App Store Link, Free]

Quote:
See why millions of players have made Megatouch games the most played casual touchscreen games on the planet. Now optimized for your iPhone and iPod touch, each Megatouch game guarantees good times are always within reach.

Satisfy your basketball madness with the bar top classic Hoop Jones. The clock is ticking and the ball is in your hands. It's just you and the basket. Will you chuck up an airball or hit nothing but net? Fire up foul shots, 3-pointers and half court bombs to rack up as many points as you can. Features 10 levels of play and the new Megatouch "Global Leaderboard" system.

HOW DO I PLAY THE GAME?

The basket will move side to side. Touch a player to take a shot. Timing is everything, Good Luck!

Last edited by salsamd; 04-08-2009 at 01:25 AM.
04-08-2009, 12:54 AM
looks like the game on the touch arcade things in bars (touchmasters)

04-08-2009, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawrReptar View Post
looks like the game on the touch arcade things in bars (touchmasters)
wow this is alot of fun and it's free!!!
04-08-2009, 01:13 AM
It looks REALLY well put together. I like the menu. Hehe, and the afros! I'll have to try it out.

Quote:
Basketball Championship Special - Free for a limited time!

See why millions of players have made Megatouch games the most played casual touchscreen games on the planet. Now optimized for your iPhone and iPod touch, each Megatouch game guarantees good times are always within reach.

Satisfy your basketball madness with the bar top classic Hoop Jones. The clock is ticking and the ball is in your hands. It's just you and the basket. Will you chuck up an airball or hit nothing but net? Fire up foul shots, 3-pointers and half court bombs to rack up as many points as you can. Features 10 levels of play and the new Megatouch "Global Leaderboard" system.

For the ultimate gaming experience, including Megatouch tournaments and prizes, look for Megatouch in your local bars, taverns, restaurants, and on the web at www.megatouch.com

04-08-2009, 01:24 AM
Send a message via AIM to DayLahs
gives off a 70s vibe and NBA street with the artstyle.
04-08-2009, 01:59 AM
I suppose it's good for free but definately not worth buying. looks very nice but the gameplay is zzzzz. tap bloke to shoot while the basket is moving and thats it

played twice and deleted
04-08-2009, 02:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steviet View Post
I suppose it's good for free but definately not worth buying. looks very nice but the gameplay is zzzzz. tap bloke to shoot while the basket is moving and thats it

played twice and deleted
My thoughts exactly

Playing: FIFA 12 Monster Island Quarrel Deluxe FIFA Superstars Fix-It-Up
Waiting For: Trenches 2, Ultra Kid, Car Jack Streets 2, Star Command
Plus+, Game Center, Open Feint, Crystal, Gameloft Live: jecebn
04-08-2009, 02:05 AM
I can't believe this is free. Thanks for the info.
04-08-2009, 02:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jecebn View Post
My thoughts exactly
lots of games are simple yet are great....take scoops for example...just tilt the screen to pile em up....sometimes less is more but everyone likes different things so wtvr....this is a game for when I'm winding down and want a quick game of something....anyways i like it
04-08-2009, 02:16 AM
used to play this game in the bar every tuesday night for a couple years, I was a pro at this game. can't wait to try it out in a little bit.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*