★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Aroma Coffee-NEW Time Management Game

04-08-2009, 02:53 AM
Aroma Coffee-NEW Time Management Game

Aroma Coffee Price .99 (On Sale)

App Store Link

SPECIAL SALE AT 50% OFF!

Fully utilized your Time Management skills to operate a coffee shop.

Your dream is to operate a leading specialty coffee franchise and for people from around the world to come and taste your gourmet style of preparing coffee. After saving enough money, you open your first coffee shop. Your first shop is very successful by selling gourmet style coffee that meets the customers' requirements. You have a daily sales target to achieve in order to continue operating your business.

You can spend the profit you earned to purchase different kinds of coffee recipes, i.e. Caffe Mocha, Caffe Latte, Cappuccino….etc. In order to accomplish your dream, you need an exciting coffee menu to attract more customers and increase your profits so that you can open more branches nationwide.

Features:

- Different styles of gourmet coffee
- Simple and interesting Time Management game
- 3 different levels to choose from
- Gorgeous and adorable graphics with sensational sound effect

Note: You can play a song from your music library as background music before you start this application.

For technical support or any inquiries about the game, please email iphone-support@cdegame.com

SPECIAL SALE AT 50% OFF!

Fully utilized your Time Management skills to operate a coffee shop.

Your dream is to operate a leading specialty coffee franchise and for people from around the world to come and taste your gourmet style of preparing coffee. After saving enough money, you open your first coffee shop. Your first shop is very successful by selling gourmet style coffee that meets the customers' requirements. You have a daily sales target to achieve in order to continue operating your business.

You can spend the profit you earned to purchase different kinds of coffee recipes, i.e. Caffe Mocha, Caffe Latte, Cappuccino….etc. In order to accomplish your dream, you need an exciting coffee menu to attract more customers and increase your profits so that you can open more branches nationwide.

Features:

- Different styles of gourmet coffee
- Simple and interesting Time Management game
- 3 different levels to choose from
- Gorgeous and adorable graphics with sensational sound effect

Note: You can play a song from your music library as background music before you start this application.

Anyone want to do a TOFTT?
04-08-2009, 03:01 AM
pass coz of whoever devlops this
they have similar graphics and almost exact gameplay
lite is enough

04-08-2009, 03:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raphie View Post
pass coz of whoever devlops this
they have similar graphics and almost exact gameplay
lite is enough
Can you expand upon that Ralphie? What game is similar?
04-08-2009, 03:24 AM
A+ burger
04-08-2009, 03:44 AM
To be fair, you haven't even played the actual game Ralphie, even if it does appear to be very similar. *shrug*

I will wait for impressions or I might just TOFTT later.
04-08-2009, 10:57 AM
Quad shot red-eye, please...

I've only played through a few levels so far, but I can provide some initial impressions. The player starts with four drink recipes, but more can be purchased with money received from drink sales. All of the drink ingredients are available from the beginning, I believe. The game consists of looking at a customer's drink order, tapping the ingredients in the proper sequence, then dragging the drink to the customer. The sale provides cash, as well as a tip on the counter that is picked up by a quick tap. The challenge is simply to look at the colored "layers" of the drink ordered, know which ingredients correspond to which color, and tap them before the customer gets angry and leaves. A couple of the colors are pretty similar, which is annoying, but not a deal-breaker. You can choose what order to buy the recipes in, if you have the cash, but the game seems pretty linear overall. You can also save up to purchase other branch offices, but I don't know the significance of that yet. It's also too early to tell what the staying power of the game is, but I'm still enjoying it. It's no Cake Mania 3, but all in all, I would say they accomplished what they set out to do; create a well-themed Time Management game, with a simple mechanic, with enough variety to make it worth a buck or two.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
04-08-2009, 11:05 AM
I'll stick with Blue Mango Twist (Fruit juice tycoon)
04-08-2009, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
I've only played through a few levels so far, but I can provide some initial impressions. The player starts with four drink recipes, but more can be purchased with money received from drink sales. All of the drink ingredients are available from the beginning, I believe. The game consists of looking at a customer's drink order, tapping the ingredients in the proper sequence, then dragging the drink to the customer. The sale provides cash, as well as a tip on the counter that is picked up by a quick tap. The challenge is simply to look at the colored "layers" of the drink ordered, know which ingredients correspond to which color, and tap them before the customer gets angry and leaves. A couple of the colors are pretty similar, which is annoying, but not a deal-breaker. You can choose what order to buy the recipes in, if you have the cash, but the game seems pretty linear overall. You can also save up to purchase other branch offices, but I don't know the significance of that yet. It's also too early to tell what the staying power of the game is, but I'm still enjoying it. It's no Cake Mania 3, but all in all, I would say they accomplished what they set out to do; create a well-themed Time Management game, with a simple mechanic, with enough variety to make it worth a buck or two.
Thank you dj! I am up to my ears in games, so I appreciate your impressions of Aroma Coffee so far. Sounds pretty decent.
04-08-2009, 11:08 AM
I still think that nothing can defeat Hospital Havoc

Waiting for: Plants vs. Zombies, Cogs, Riddim Ribbon
Plus+: arono
04-08-2009, 11:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arono View Post
I still think that nothing can defeat Hospital Havoc
That's nice but that's not the point. There is enough room obviously for a lot of TM games and this one seems like a nice addition. Sally's Spa as well.

Today is a good day for TM fans!