★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Viaden
  • Genre: Dice
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 24.3 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Dice Fight: Yahtzee for ninjas, and its FREE!

3D graphics, online multiplayer, intuitive controls, and spells and charms lead you on an exciting journey through the ancient orient! Get it now to enjoy the classic fun of throwing the dice with a hi-tech touch!

Grab the full Dice Fight fun bundle for FREE with these great features:
Online live multiplayer!
Superior graphics, animation, and user-friendly navigation!
International Leader Board!
Spells and charms to help you on your quest to victory!
Over 30 achievements to unlock!

*You need an Internet connection and a Game Center account to participate in fights.

The full version comes equipped with 15 times more FREE SPELLS than in the free version: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dice-fight-pro/id433138278?mt=8

Viaden's comments:
Our latest free multiplayer game Dice Fight is already available on the App Store!
This innovative multiplayer app allows users to compete with thousands of dice fans online. The program automatically searches for an opponent who is available to play, and an exciting fight begins. The opponents are chosen randomly so that users could play one-on-one with rivals of various levels.

Vivid HD graphics, excellent sounds and smooth gameplay will keep users absorbed into the game for hours and leave no chances to other apps of the kind.

What makes Dice Fight a cut above the rest is bonus spells that help you get a greater score and utterly defeat your rivals. The score can also be used to buy lucky charms that bring good luck.

The app offers over 30 achievements to unlock which makes Dice Fight even more thrilling to play.

Don't forget to like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/viadenmobilegames
04-12-2011, 09:24 AM
Looks interesting, especially the multiplayer aspect. Guess I'll have to DL to find out!

04-12-2011, 10:20 AM
Looks like a modified version of yahtzee.
04-12-2011, 11:14 AM
I like the look of this. Hopefully the AI isn't as bad as Yahtzee Adventures. The dice throws in that are shamefully fixed.

(GC = BUNGLEZ) (OF = farmersuitical) (Plus+ = bungle747) (Crystal = bunglez)

I review apps and games frequently in the UK app store, and here on the forums. If you want anything reviewed, just ask.
04-15-2011, 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunglez View Post
I like the look of this. Hopefully the AI isn't as bad as Yahtzee Adventures. The dice throws in that are shamefully fixed.
In Dice Fight you play with other actual players online.
04-18-2011, 06:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viaden View Post
In Dice Fight you play with other actual players online.
So there is no offline mode?
04-18-2011, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theidle86 View Post
So there is no offline mode?
No, you have to be connected to the Internet to play the game.
04-19-2011, 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viaden View Post
No, you have to be connected to the Internet to play the game.
Thanx for the answer.
07-23-2011, 12:14 PM
I absolutely love this game.

But wondering why I never seem to get a chance to play the guy at the top of the leaderboard....you'd think he plays ALOT to get the score he has. I play ALOT...so why haven't i met him yet!?
07-25-2011, 02:56 AM
We guess it's just luck. Keep trying.

Viaden Mobile