★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: For iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4
*iPhone 3GS and 3G are not supported*

iNDefence is the best shooting action defence game. Using the Unity3D engine experience realistic landscapes and enemies in a 720 degree game environment on 4 unique maps and 100 levels.

FEATURES:

* 100 levels with dozens of unique enemies (land troops, wheeled and armored vehicles, helicopters, jets, and bombers)
* Fight on 4 beautifully landscaped maps
* 16 weapons to choose from your armory
* Play for fun only mode
* Enemy radar detection and ability to switch fire controls (supports left and right handed players)
* Integration with Open Feint for leaderboards and unlock achievements
* New updates are under development and coming soon *

What the reviewers are saying:

Addictive..iNDefence is the best game of this genre, a must download for fans of BeachHead style game play
Beautiful graphics and a challenging AI

Email us at info@finalview.com
www.indefencegame.com
Follow iNDefence on Facebook and Twitter to become a fan of our games!

Share your detailed feedback here: www.facebook.com/pages/INdefence/198270113529255 Welcome!

finalview's comments:
After making more than 70+ iPhone application this is our very first product for FinalView. Here are 3 coupon codes first the first 3 people to read this post:

PFYPAWLRYNRP
N7PF7WFWEHNR
LJPE9LR973HY

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/indefence-hd/id429739440

For iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4

iNDefence is the best shooting action defence game. Using the Unity3D engine experience realistic landscapes and enemies in a 720 degree game environment on 4 unique maps and 100 levels.

UPGRADE TO THE FULL VERSION AND GET:

* 100 levels with dozens of unique enemies (land troops, wheeled and armored vehicles, helicopters, jets, and bombers)
* Fight on 4 beautifully landscaped maps
* All 16 weapons to choose from your armory
* Play for fun only mode
* Integration with Open Feint for leaderboards and unlock achievements
* New updates are under development and coming soon *

What the reviewers are saying:

“Addictive..iNDefence is the best game of this genre, a must download for fans of BeachHead style game play”
“You’ll get dozens of hours of game play with 100 level provided—very good value for two bucks!”
“Beautiful graphics and a challenging AI”

Email us at info@finalview.com
www.indefencegame.com
Follow iNDefence on Facebook and Twitter to become a fan of our games!

04-12-2011, 03:05 PM
Took LJPE9LR973HY thanks! Looks great! Interesting that only the 4 newest iOS devices are supported.

Last edited by Marcus70; 04-12-2011 at 03:09 PM.

04-12-2011, 03:44 PM
all gone...let us know how it is please
04-13-2011, 08:02 AM
Downloading now. Well give a short review here later on today if work isn't to crazy
04-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Here are two more free coupon codes to get this game for free

Rfat93xxmhae
9y3t4ayw4prt
04-13-2011, 03:40 PM
question. I am having a hard time aiming is anyone else?....over then that i like this game a lot of far
04-13-2011, 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extol View Post
question. I am having a hard time aiming is anyone else?....over then that i like this game a lot of far
Thanks for the feedback, we are looking to see how to improve this.

Also one suggestion is to use autofire which makes it easier. Then with practice over time it's easier.

The game is best played on the iPad.
04-13-2011, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalview View Post
Rfat93xxmhae
9y3t4ayw4prt
Alas, both taken without one peep from those who did...if there are other codes going, I would LOVE to have one. Thanks, as ever, either way!

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God
04-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
Alas, both taken without one peep from those who did...if there are other codes going, I would LOVE to have one. Thanks, as ever, either way!
Hi FE1, please email info@finalview.com for a code and I'll be happy to send you one.