App description: Battle against hordes of evil enemies in this dungeon crawling RPG adventure!

Defend yourself against the onslaught and destroy thousands of enemies with your trusty axe and powerful magic - skeletons, spiders, wizards and more. Unravel the startling secret of the origin and history of The Relic.

The Relic mixes modern gameplay and relentless arcade action with classic top down visuals!

HACK n SLASH
Use your battle-axe to scythe through the waves of enemies that attack, pick up special power ups along the way for those tougher foes!

EPIC ADVENTURE
Traverse across a wide variety of dungeons in your quest; try not to get lost in the labyrinths!

GAIN EXPERIENCE
Collect kills to buy upgrades, grow more powerful and make the evil forces pay! Share scores and achievements online with Chillingos Crystal Social Gaming Platform.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

iPad Screenshots:
(click to enlarge)

04-13-2011, 05:03 AM
Instabuy! Wow, just a buck?

The long wait is finally over. Guess this & World of Goo will keep me entertained the next weeks.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 04-13-2011 at 05:12 AM.

04-13-2011, 06:38 AM
Looks decent. Any videos?

And is this a static game, or is it randomly generated?

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
04-13-2011, 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Instabuy! Wow, just a buck?

The long wait is finally over. Guess this & World of Goo will keep me entertained the next weeks.
Agreed!

Hall of Fame:
1. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP 2. Machinarium 3. Limbo 4. World of Goo 5. Ridiculous Fishing: A Tale of Redemption 6. Home 7. Rayman Jungle Run 8. Space Miner: Space Ore Bust 9. Rage HD 10. 1-Bit Ninja
04-13-2011, 07:31 AM
Instabuy!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
04-13-2011, 07:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetshooter View Post
Now that's what I call a hack n' slash. Seems most games of this type on iOS focus on avoiding enemy contact at all costs, this one lets you dive right in and get down and dirty with the enemy.

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7 ノ
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
04-13-2011, 07:36 AM
Sweet, instabuy
04-13-2011, 07:53 AM
I would also like to know if the dungeons are randomly generated?

Gamecenter - Kurosaki Ichigo
04-13-2011, 07:56 AM

Youtube link | Pop Up

Looks good, can't wait to get my hands on it, especially at this price.