★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Jellyvision Games
  • Genre: Trivia
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 19.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.5
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: YOU DONT KNOW JACK is the #1 game in the world that contains both fart noises and trivia about Shakespeare.

**NEWEST STUFF ADDED** Two completely new episodes!

**TROUBLESHOOTING** If you are having trouble running the application, be sure you have updated to the latest iOS version.

COMING SOON: More new episodes!

What people are saying about YOU DON'T KNOW JACK:

"If you like trivia, or laughter, or fun of any kind, you'll love this game It is, without question, the best iOS trivia game to date."
-- CNET
" the greatest quiz-show game ever made"
-- The Onion A.V. Club
"If you like your trivia funny, challenging and a little risque, there's simply no better choice on the App Store."
-- Gamezebo

YOU DONT KNOW JACK: HD LITE Highlights
-Two (2) episodes of everybodys favorite quiz show trivia game!
-Multiple-Choice Questions, DisOrDats, and Jack Attacks, plus one surprise question!
-Get your trivia fix the way nature intended - in high definition on a large screen!
-Like what you see? Upgrade to the full version for 24 full episodes with extra features like leaderboards and achievements!

Its the game where HIGH CULTURE and POP CULTURE collide. Covering everything from Bigfoot to bigamy, YOU DONT KNOW JACK is the only trivia game that makes you laugh and think at the same time. And sometimes vomit a little.

To succeed at YOU DONT KNOW JACK, youve got to be smart and youve got to be quick. Are you up for the challenge?

We promise youve never seen (or heard) an iPad game like this. YOU DONT KNOW JACK!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Lite: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/you-dont-know-jack-hd-lite/id420572520?mt=8

iPhone Version : http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=90906

TA Article: http://toucharcade.com/2011/04/08/yo...ad-and-iphone/
04-13-2011, 09:19 AM
Definite buy! Stoked to see it arrive so soon. I just bought a used XBox 360 version, from Gamestop, a week or so ago and love the humor.

Beta Tester for: iBlastMoki 2, Deadlock, Aralon: Sword & Shadow HD
Gameloft: Pacificsun81
Gamecenter: Pacificsun81

04-13-2011, 09:37 AM
I remember playing this game years ago on the Mac. I hope it's as good as it was back then !

Definite buy for me !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
04-13-2011, 09:45 AM
Seems like this game must have multiplayer, right? Does anybody know how it works?

Xbox Gamertag & Game Center: CzarCastic
04-13-2011, 09:46 AM
I have always loved this series... really looking forward to picking this up.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
04-13-2011, 10:42 AM
I loved this game back in the old days of Windows 95! Surprised to see this!

GameCenter / plus+ / Crystal ID: MeteorFlare
OpenFeint: MeteorFlye
04-13-2011, 10:43 AM
Playing this solo sounds like a bore. The video doesn't show any form of multiplayer. I suppose that require multiple iPhones/iPod touches/iPads. I'd say, buy this for your Xbox or PS3 instead.
04-13-2011, 02:02 PM
You Don't Know Jack was never really a single-player game back in the old days on the Mac, and i can't imagine it would not have a multiplayer option. This was tough back in the old days, because players had to use different keyboard keys to ring in an answer. I imagine this could be done much more elegantly on the iPad's touch screen.

Personally, I loved the sense of humor behind all of the Jack titles, and I'm happy they've kept that going. I'm looking forward to getting this; it'll be a great addition to the trivia game genre on the iPad.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
04-13-2011, 03:32 PM
This pains me to type as much as it does to read but it does not appear to have multiplayer (time will tell of course). According to:

http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/you...nds-on-preview

"Unfortunately, there's no multiplayer mode to round out the experience. Sure, you and a buddy can work together to play the game cooperatively, but since there's no head-to-head competition, it'll be tough to prove that you're the smartest person in the room."

I don't know if their preview was just of the iphone version. It would really suck for them not to do it for the ipad
04-13-2011, 04:26 PM
I think if it had multiplayer, they would have shown it. This game doesn't have multiplayer. If we're lucky they'll update it to include that later, but I won't be holding my breath and I will be holding my money.