★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Fast & Furious YouTube Replay's

04-08-2009, 05:56 AM
Fast & Furious YouTube Replay's

According to Pocket gamer the fast & Furious game has got really good numbers for the replays and on the leaderboard

iPhone's Fast & Furious demonstrates strong online following -

http://www.pocketgamer.biz/r/PG.Biz/...ws.asp?c=12632

iPhone drivers go mad for Fast & Furious YouTube connectivity -

http://www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/iPhon...ws.asp?c=12633

anybody else use this - i think its great fun (although only about 46th )
04-08-2009, 06:35 AM
best arcade racer on iphone I am overall around 24, and 4th on the first track "jaikben"

order players here in the ranking?

04-08-2009, 06:51 AM
Have you all played Pink Slips? If so is this game as "lofty" with the steering? I still like FFPS and play periodically, just curious if this feels like an extension of that game, or is this a solid new racer. Thanks in advance

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
04-08-2009, 06:56 AM
imho this game is better, especially if you like the online leaderboard competetion I played through the story mode just for the cars so I could compete online. Pink slip never really got my interest this game has. But if you would buy it for story mode, then I guess its a hard call, its better then PS but to statisfy a buy mmm

And yes the controls are more or less the same
04-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaikben View Post
imho this game is better, especially if you like the online leaderboard competetion I played through the story mode just for the cars so I could compete online. Pink slip never really got my interest this game has. But if you would buy it for story mode, then I guess its a hard call, its better then PS but to statisfy a buy mmm

And yes the controls are more or less the same
jaikben, actually this helps a bunch. The online leaderboard is seperate from the YouTube uploads? It is simply best lap times etc? I think I'm sold if leaderboards are pretty good.

I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
04-08-2009, 07:04 AM
you can create a account without a youtube link so your laptimes will still be availeble on the cloud cell FF site, it is necessary to create a cloudcell account, the good part ( till now ) is that it is very active I was first on several tracks 2 days ago and all these times got smashed in around 48 hours so a lot of people compete.
04-08-2009, 07:17 AM
Needs to be in other (better) games.
04-08-2009, 07:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by arta View Post
Needs to be in other (better) games.
imho this is the best racing game till now but it is purely arcade, great for short play times, reminds me of sega arcade classics like sega rally/ daytona etc.
04-08-2009, 07:34 AM
I agree with your idea Arta. Other games (Sway, Touchgrind, etc.) would benefit nicely from such a system.

Just for the record I will purchase this after work, and behold; like most other things in my life it'll go unnoticed, as I'll never even shine enough to touch the leaderboards=p

04-14-2009, 03:35 AM
anyone on the leaderboards here?