★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tribeflame
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 13.4 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Curling (micro) is a social curling game for one or two players. The goal is to shoot your stones closer to the center point than your opponent's stones. It also features a really fun single player mode that is great for training your curling skills.

Bottom line, download! Have fun with your friends!

torulf's comments:
Hi all,
we just released a cool Curling game. This was actually done by a student group, and published by Tribeflame. We also helped them out with graphics, etc.

The game is for two players, sitting opposite to one another with the iPad between them. You swipe the screen to aim your stone.

It also has a single player mode with different 'maps' to play. Some of these are available for free. Go check it out here:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ucurling/id426339722?mt=8&ls=1
04-14-2011, 07:54 PM
I have all the curling apps for iDevices, so I'm in. And sure I'll leave a review.

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God

04-14-2011, 11:03 PM
You can insert appinfo:

04-15-2011, 06:28 AM
Great game, curling is the state of the art game.

Nice app, buy it, try it, can't get enough of it
04-15-2011, 07:50 AM
Game Play Video

Youtube link | Pop Up
04-17-2011, 06:34 AM
how does it compare?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fe1 View Post
I have all the curling apps for iDevices, so I'm in. And sure I'll leave a review.
Hi,

I'm one of the students whom Torulf mentioned, that made the game. I was wondering that: if you have tried all the curling apps for iOS, how well do you think ours compare?
04-17-2011, 07:16 AM
Love the game, hate the ingame advertisments.
Let me buy this game to get rid of that.
04-17-2011, 09:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twizzler View Post
Love the game, hate the ingame advertisments.
Let me buy this game to get rid of that.
There is a upgrade button in the game that unlocks all the single player levels and the two player mode (which is the really fun part). All ads will obviously disappear when upgrading.
10-14-2011, 03:56 AM
new version of the game

Hello people,

I just wanted to bring attention to the new version of the curling micro (formerly ucurling). In the 1.1 version two player gaming is free so everyone has the possibility to try the fun social gaming aspect.

Oskar stman
- part of the team that created the game