Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 04-14-2011, 02:58 PM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

i spaced out watching that trailer. great work. picking this up over the weekend.

any1 played the game a while yet? how is the soundtrack? varied?
Old 04-14-2011, 03:02 PM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 7.x

I've been playing but I'm terrible with soundtracks/music in a game, 99% of the time I genuinely don't notice or care so I couldn't possibly comment. The game is pretty good though; nice relaxing atmosphere, not too much pressure, awesomely detailed drawings on the menus, pleasant graphics all round...

Oh, and I forgot to say... the overall quality of the game is front-page worthy. I'll be surprised if TA don't mention this. It's similar to Soul Bubbles which I believe was also award-winning, but has enough added elements of its own to be unique.

Last edited by MidianGTX; 04-14-2011 at 03:06 PM..
Old 04-15-2011, 05:38 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonan View Post
any1 played the game a while yet? how is the soundtrack? varied?
The game features eight unique songs, using a dynamic music system to provide variations and transitions while playing. Hope you enjoy it!
Old 04-15-2011, 08:21 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes Roth View Post
The game features eight unique songs, using a dynamic music system to provide variations and transitions while playing. Hope you enjoy it!
Welcome, dev!

This game looks fantastic...watching the video has me now inching towards that buy button...
Old 04-15-2011, 08:32 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Welcome, dev!

This game looks fantastic...watching the video has me now inching towards that buy button...
Sadly this is still the prerelease trailer, missing a lot of decoration in the levels. But as soon as we get the new one, we will post it here. I wonder who will be the first to complete the game

And thanks a lot for all the great feedback!
Old 04-15-2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johannes Roth View Post
Sadly this is still the prerelease trailer, missing a lot of decoration in the levels. But as soon as we get the new one, we will post it here. I wonder who will be the first to complete the game

And thanks a lot for all the great feedback!
Wait, so you're saying it looks even better than in the trailer? Well, awesome, I guess I have to pick it up in that case...
Old 04-15-2011, 09:57 AM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by medianotzu View Post
Wait, so you're saying it looks even better than in the trailer? Well, awesome, I guess I have to pick it up in that case...
As a dev I am supposed to say that, huh? We added a lot more details to the environment and the ground in various stages. In my opinion it looks better Hope to hear yours too!

Last edited by Johannes Roth; 04-15-2011 at 10:26 AM..
Old 04-15-2011, 06:12 PM

Well I bought it and played through about 10 levels. This game has some serious polish to it. The graphics kinda of remind me of like claymation steam punk, kind of like The Adventures of Mark Twain if any of you have seen that. The gameplay mechanic is quite new to me and I think it's a first for the appstore. You basically swipe on the screen to create gusts of wind to affect the flight path of your balloon. This is not a line drawing game though, the gusts only affect it they don't determine where it will go. Imagine it as like drifting in a racing game but in the air instead. The puzzle elements are also really neat. I think my favorite part honestly is the fact that the trees move and bend when you come in contact with them and with enough force you can push them out of the way. The think the only thing that frustrated/disappointed me was how long the gusts remain on the screen. There are many times where I go one way and need to quickly reverse course, but the previous gust continues to push me and it screws me up. I think they should disappear a lot sooner. Other than that, this game is awesome and totally worth the asking price. I highly recommend it! Great job dev!
Old 04-15-2011, 06:30 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Easter is near dlin dlon! Price drop will be rewarded eheh
Old 04-15-2011, 06:33 PM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Sounds like lost winds. Not a bad thing