★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ## Featured in over 400 stores!

"One of the most original releases of the year so far." [Guardian.co.uk]

"...it still looks like a lot of fun actually getting to do the tattooing, and a great idea for a different type of time-management game." [iPhonecentral]

In Kitty's Tattoo, the player plays the role of Kitty, an up-and-coming tattoo artist who dreams of one day becoming as renowned a tattoo artist as her idol, Pat Don V. To achieve that goal, Kitty (the player) will have to tattoo and manage her customers properly.

## FEATURES ##
- Lots of destinations and levels provides hours of gameplay.
- Challenge your friends and their scores on Facebook.
- Retina display support.

More cool games by PAN Vision
- Mariachi Hero
- Pirates vs Ninjas vs Zombies vs Pandas

Follow us on Twitter.com/PANVision
Like us on Facebook.com/PANVision
More information on www.panvisiongames.com

FredrikReinius's comments:
Hi everyone, today we are releasing our next game for the iPhone, iPod and iPad. It's called Kitty's Tattoo and is a time management game where you run your own tattoo parlor, manage customers and ink some tattoos.

Work your way to fame in Kitty's Tattoo. In Kitty's Tattoo you play an up-and-coming tattoo artist who dreams of one day becoming as renowned a tattoo artist as her idol, Pat Don V. To achieve that goal, you will have to tattoo and manage your customers properly.

04-14-2011, 07:41 AM
wow this one looks really nice !
going to look abit more into it and see what i can find !
i love time management game and this is a very original theme and it looks quite awesome ! putting on my wishlist !
04-14-2011, 07:50 AM
Looks nice! Cool cartoon art... and I nearly dropped dead laughing at screenshot 4.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-14-2011, 09:41 AM
Yeah I love the art style as well

Community & Marketing manager @ PAN Vision
Out now: Pigs in Trees, Piclings, PvNvZvP, Ionocraft Racing & more...
Coming soon: Seaport
Talk: Facebook.com/PANVision, Twitter.com/PANVision