★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Trilliarden
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 3.1 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Do you think you are in control of your fingers? You are wrong!

Ten+1 brings you to the limit of your dexterity! Follow the patterns of circles and stars shown on the iPad with all of your ten fingers. Every now and then, you will have to hold the cursed eleventh circle with your nose, while your fingers are dancing over the stars. The more you play, the faster and harder it gets. How long can you bear it?

Getting started with Ten+1 is fast and easy, but there is no master of those finger acrobatics yet...

Theo's comments:
My first iPad game Ten+1 just arrived in the Store:

Ten+1 is probably the first iPad game which is played with ten fingers and your nose.

Yep. Your nose.

Here are some promo codes. Enjoy!

7EF7AKK3FKH4
WXTMJHWTJ9MM
WRRE6XEMXLN7
YH9RL4TTX6YK
HXYNF6TWXAFY
MTHXERMTYHTY
AHA3KM4NRJHT
K9TLL6L4FYPL
MK3R4KWW6RJL
X44AW4TL4E7L
04-14-2011, 08:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theo View Post
My first iPad game Ten+1 just arrived in the Store:

Ten+1 is probably the first iPad game which is played with ten fingers and your nose.

Yep. Your nose.
LOL.

I took the first code I tried (bottom X44AW4TL4E7L). Not sure if there are others still available, therefore, but thanks!

Currently Playing: (iPad2) Angry Birds Space HD | MASS EFFECT INFILTRATOR | Hunters 2 | Sky Gamblers: Air Supremacy | Flight Control Rocket | Azkend 2 HD: The World Beneath | rComplex | Zuma's Revenge HD | Rhianna Ford & The DaVinci Letter HD | Zepi:Spring HD | Reiner Knizia's Deck Buster | (iPhone) Doodle God