★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: DEFENSE! DEFENSE! DRAGON DEFENSE! Conquer the villains in the Valley of the Dragons. Strategically hatch unique powerful dragons in the paths of enemies who attempt to slay them and plunder their treasure. Gather food energy to morph your dragons with wings, horns, size, and power. Drop huge boulders on your attackers, shock them with lightning, or freeze them solid with your extraordinary abilities. HOLY MOLY DRAGONS!

Features 17 levels, 3 challenge modes, 4 unique dragons, 3 powerful special abilities, leader boards, achievements, and more to come!

iFanzine Verdict: A stellar entry in the iOS Real Time Strategy library, Holy Moly! Dragons is involving, exceedingly well polished and satisfyingly fleshed out.

Become a fan of Holy Moly Dragons on Facebook!

holymolyadam's comments:
UPDATE: Holy Moly Dragons Lite is now available in the App store. If you were on the fence about purchasing the full version, try the lite.

Hello Everyone,

I'm one of the developers for Holy Moly Dragons and I'm excited to say that after 18 long months of working on it, Holy Moly Dragons is now available in the iTunes app store. It's a 3D tower defense game where your towers are the dragons and you stop medieval creatures like minotaurs and trolls from crossing the Valley of the Dragons.

Here's a gameplay video that we put together.

Holy Moly Dragons

If you get the chance to play it, I'd love to hear feedback.

04-15-2011, 12:34 AM
I grabbed it!

I love me some TD games, this looks a bit different.
I'll post some impressions after I give it a test drive.

Edit: So I played it for a bit and so far I am really enjoying it. Everything works smooth, the art is decent, it has a campaign that looks to be fairly long and some challenges as well. Unless I hit a bump in the road here somewhere soon I'd say it was a no brainer for TD fans.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"

Last edited by Zallman; 04-15-2011 at 12:58 AM.

04-15-2011, 12:35 AM

Last edited by Creepshow; 04-18-2011 at 11:47 AM.
04-15-2011, 12:39 AM

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
04-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Oops, after GemCraft, another good and fresh looking TD game?

Hmmm... I should get it, shouldn't I?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-15-2011, 04:02 AM
Really good work guys. Till now everything works fine and it s really fun... Do you plan an iPad version (a must for all TD games)?
04-15-2011, 04:32 AM
Looks interesting, will wait for more reviews and impressions before deciding to buy or not.
04-15-2011, 05:26 AM
I remember when you posted a preview for this game. I had completely forgotten about it, but I'm glad to see it's out. I'll buy it and post impressions later, but I probably won't have time for a day or so.
04-15-2011, 06:23 AM
trailer looks great, any word on an ipad version?
04-15-2011, 08:13 AM
does look good...guess i be picking this up soon also