★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The Easter bunny has gone wacky and trapped all the cute little chickens in a desperate attempt to ruin Easter.

Don't let him succeed! Save the trapped chickens by solving crazy puzzles involving ramps, spikes, buttons and other fun, mind-bending obstacles.

- CHALLENGES: 100 unique puzzles
- BONUS GAME "Egg Juggler": How long can you handle it?
- Game Center support
- Lots of Achievements to unlock
- Universal App (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch support)
- Donut Games' famous 3-star ranking system: Increased replay value!
- Collectors Icon #26
- And so much more...

Enjoy another egg-cellent Donut Games release!

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

04-15-2011, 04:13 AM
Woot? Donut Games? Oh my, and here's another instabuy...

I'll be broke soon.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

04-15-2011, 04:24 AM
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
Woot? Donut Games? Oh my, and here's another instabuy...

I'll be broke soon.
Already broke D: Must get... iTunes card...

Username for GameCenter, Plus+, OpenFeint, Crystal, Agon, and others: xFinch713x
Xbox Live: ISMFOFinch
04-15-2011, 09:45 AM
Finally. A Donut Game that is universal and supports Game Center... Insta-buy...

Game Center ID: Snooptalian
04-15-2011, 12:52 PM
Looks like I will be getting a new release this week after all!

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
04-15-2011, 12:56 PM
New Donut Game!!!

UNIVERSAL! Awesome. Must buy. EDIT: Bought! =)

Please go back and update the older games with universal support as well. Even if just to make them display fullscreen on iPads. I think it would increase sales amongst iPad users, not to mention make Donut Games fans happy.

Last edited by Chocolate; 04-15-2011 at 01:00 PM.
04-15-2011, 01:21 PM
v1.00 is here with 1.10 just around the corner

Like already mentioned in the thread, this is the first Donut Game to include Game Center + full HD / Retina graphics + Universal App support.

You'll see many more updates the coming weeks, giving other titles in the Donut Games catalog the same treatment.

And of course, new releases as well.

Just a quick note on Chicken & Egg v1.00. Since we wanted this game to be out for easter, but wasn't sure about the current speed of Apple's approval process, you'll be playing the fully functional Chicken & Egg BUT without a few treats:

- Instant Replay: The game remembers you best solutions (like in "Cat Physics" and "Cave Bowling")
- 3 additional background colors (seen in the video)
- A few minor tweaks

The listed features was added while waiting on Apple's approval process, so now that v1.00 is out we're uploading the additions right away.

Daniel - Team Donut Games

Donut Games - 100% Indie, 0% Investors

Last edited by DonutGames; 04-15-2011 at 03:30 PM.
04-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Promo codes

BTW. A bunch of promo codes for anyone who'd like to give it i try.

Donut Games - 100% Indie, 0% Investors
04-15-2011, 01:26 PM
Took 443N94YY3YYH. Thanks! I'm really happy to hear that you are also looking to update your back catalog. Love playing your games on the iPad already so this just makes it all the more sweet.
04-15-2011, 01:31 PM
I used THNXYME9XKE4 Thank you Donut Games . I want to have your baby which would be called donuthole games.

My Anti-Drug