★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lazaros Vrysis
  • Genre: Family
  • Device: iPad
  • Size: 19.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (5)
App description: *** Free today with App of the Day ***

Download the app "App of the Day" and discover every day a paid app that becomes free for 24 hours!

The bottom of the ocean is in trouble! Fish are trapped into bubbles. Who can save them?

Puji's Shootout presents the adventures of Puji, the starfish, who has decided to pop these evil bubbles and set the fish free! In order to complete his mission, Puji has also to face the evil bosses of the sea and their minions. Puji's journey is very long, since there are many sea worlds in danger! Can you help him?

In order to pop the bubbles, you can use the variety of weapons that Puji has but also try to avoid touching the bubbles and the evil minions, who will be in your way.

You will be amazed by the cute graphics, addictive game-play and the exceptional polishing of the game.

"This is a great game the whole family will enjoy! Save the fish and watch out for bubbles because they mean trouble!" - appadvice.com

"If you have an iPad and the kids get hold of this app, you will probably never get it back. Well until its time for candy." - idevicesworld.com

"Pujis Shootout HD is an enjoyable, relaxing iPad game for the whole family." - crazymikesapps.com

Features:
Over 100 levels
5 uniquely designed sea worlds
One evil boss and variety of minions for each world
Quick Play mode, for experienced players
Game Center support with many achievements and leaderboards

Playcompass Entertainment's comments:
Playcompass Entertainment proudly presents Puji's Shootout HD!

Official Playcompass Entertainment website: here

(coming very soon also for the iPhone and Mac Appstore)
04-15-2011, 09:19 AM
Do you have a gameplay video? What are the play mechanics?

04-15-2011, 09:30 AM
A gameplay video will be released later during this day. Thank you!
04-16-2011, 10:42 AM
The gameplay trailer has been uploaded in the description of the game. Thank you very much! Enjoy the game!
04-16-2011, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playcompass Entertainment View Post
The gameplay trailer has been uploaded in the description of the game. Thank you very much! Enjoy the game!
Looks cool, kind of like the buster bros series.
04-16-2011, 12:31 PM
Picked this up and played through the first 25 levels and beat the boss. This game is really polished and the controls are perfect. The movement slider works flawlessly and the tap to shoot is perfect.

Graphics and sounds are nice and fit the game and there seems to be a good amount of levels. My only minor suggestions would be to add a screen flip option and give a little more weight to the hit impact, especially the boss. Hit detection is perfect but since the boss is not in a bubble it just didn't feel as satisfying as it should have.

Although this game appears to be very easy, it is highly polished and offers perfect controls.
04-16-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Picked this up and played through the first 25 levels and beat the boss. This game is really polished and the controls are perfect. The movement slider works flawlessly and the tap to shoot is perfect.

Graphics and sounds are nice and fit the game and there seems to be a good amount of levels. My only minor suggestions would be to add a screen flip option and give a little more weight to the hit impact, especially the boss. Hit detection is perfect but since the boss is not in a bubble it just didn't feel as satisfying as it should have.

Although this game appears to be very easy, it is highly polished and offers perfect controls.
After the second world the game is pretty tough.
04-17-2011, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
This game is really polished and the controls are perfect. The movement slider works flawlessly and the tap to shoot is perfect.

Totally agree. I got this game today and I have to admit that it came up to my expectations. It is a real arcade game, offering a quite nice amount of levels and staying addictive until now.

I would also love to see multiplayer options in the future.
04-23-2011, 02:44 PM
I am first in the Game Center Leaderboards. username: larryf13

Far away from the second!