★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Over 1,000,000 people have downloaded Scre4m! We reached #7 in Free Apps! Thanks to @FAAD and the fans, hope you had a great Halloween!

The official game of SCRE4M. For the first time ever, play as the killer in a game and slash your way to victory. Just like the movie,
killing by the Rules of Horror is the way to succeed.

Game Features:
-Fast paced single player mode where you chase down victims and avoid
the cops
-Be smart about who you kill and how you kill
-Multiple fully rendered 3D levels
-Brag about your highscores to your friends on Facebook and Twitter
-OpenFeint integration with Achievements
-Did we mention you play as the killer!?
04-15-2011, 11:44 PM
What?

WTF? LOL. Someone TOFTT please.

04-16-2011, 03:08 AM
The game is incredibly short - half an hour. It is basically a stealth game. It is point to move, which does not work that great considering enviroments are isometric 3D. When you find a target you swipe to kill. It is Hard to target people which makes you die at times, especially when a cop is shooting at you.
Nice atmosphere though and a decent use of the license. But a lot of much better games out there. Being the bad guy is fun though.

Sorry for the rough review, but not much time and I figured rough impressions was better than none.

Last edited by Leegames; 04-16-2011 at 04:43 AM. Reason: stealth
04-16-2011, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post
The game is incredibly short - half an hour. It is basically a stealth game. It is point to move, which does not work that great considering enviroments are isometric 3D. When you find a target you swipe to kill. It is Hard to target people which makes you die at times, especially when a cop is shooting at you.
Nice atmosphere though and a decent use of the license. But a lot of much better games out there. Being the bad guy is fun though.

Sorry for the rough review, but not much time and I figured rough impressions was better than none.
The game is just Lol. I mean it's hilarious. Turn off lights and herd everyone into one room. Kill everyone in seconds. Win. I aspire to be a serial killer.
04-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leegames View Post

Thanks for your info on this game.

Things change, roll with punches. But I know, all is gonna come together.
04-18-2011, 12:49 AM
Let's please keep this thread spoiler-free in terms of discussing the movie or at least use tags. Thanks.

Does this spoil the movie? Or is it just a "Ghostface Simulator"? I haven't seen the film yet and not sure when it's being released here.

Last edited by TouchChatterbox; 04-18-2011 at 12:58 AM.
04-20-2011, 10:50 PM
Well?
04-20-2011, 11:04 PM
$3 for a half-hour promotional app? No thanks. It could be good if there were tons of cutscenes and story, especially so people who have seen the movie could replay it from the bad guy's perspective, but it doesn't sound like this is deep in any way.

Editor at iPhone Alley - Complete re-launch coming soon!
64GB black iPhone 5 - 32GB black 3rd-gen iPad