★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Arend Hintze
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 3.2 MB
  • Version: 1.5
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: You played loops of zen?

This is the worthy successor of that game. Get lost in the almost infinite possibilites of this game. The objective is simple: rotate the tiles until you see no more open end. But this time the puzzles are way more entangled.

Play six different layout engine, from FUN to RANDOM, each with four different resolutions. The level generator will make sure that each of these 24 styles provides you with uncountable different levels.

The app keeps track of you best time, and show a profile of how often you played each level.

With this app you get an openfeint subsription, chat with other players, discuss strategies, exchange experience. With the next release we will include highscore submission.

GatorDeb's comments:

Anyone want to TOFFT?
04-08-2009, 04:40 PM
i like the icon.
04-08-2009, 04:42 PM
It's the sequel to Loops of Zen, which has a lite version. Downloading Lite to Loops of Zen now.

Don't check this site or private messages often.
04-08-2009, 05:10 PM
Nice icon, both Entangled and Loops of Zen look interesting. Never heard of either.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
04-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Well, I tried LOZ Lite and I'm not impressed It seems to me there's no open ends in this pic but I still haven't finished the level. Pass for me.

Or maybe there can only circles... Hhhmmm... might have to try again. There's no menu or options to speak of on LOZ, you just get level after level.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0146[1].PNG
Views:	2
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	2617  

Don't check this site or private messages often.