★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Get ready for the sequel to one of the hottest games in the App Store! After meeting the perfect boy in DIRTY DANCE, Bad Girl returns with style in this DELUXE edition of PROM NIGHT. Prepare for a new and exciting story told the language of your choice ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, POLISH or RUSSIAN!

BAD GIRL: PROM NIGHT is an interactive comic about a teenage girl who knows what she wants. Are you brave enough to join her on numerous date with attractive boys...? Simple multiple-choice interface and intuitive arcade minigame make the game fun to play for even the most casual players. It is like reading a favorite romance novel or watching an episode of a TV show in which YOU are the hero!

Colorful graphics and fun arcade sequences guarantee an enjoyable experience, while the wacky adventures of the passionate Bad Girl thrill until the very last moment!

FEATURES:
- Beautiful, hand-drawn graphics!
- Dynamic soundtrack that adapts to the action!
- Fully animated arcade sequences!
- Facebook functionality!
- Online leaderboards!
- OpenFeint achievements!
- Completely ad-free!

Radogol's comments:

Get ready for the sequel to one of the hottest games in the App Store! After meeting the perfect boy in DIRTY DANCE, Bad Girl returns with style in PROM NIGHT. Prepare for a new and exciting story told the language of your choice – ENGLISH, FRENCH, ITALIAN, GERMAN, SPANISH, POLISH or RUSSIAN!

Curious what BAD GIRL is all about? Then please try the original game, DIRTY DANCE!

Have fun and let us know what you think!
04-18-2011, 05:56 PM
Yeah my favorite app is back!!!
Looks like some awesome sauce by the pics! <<wink wink>>
04-18-2011, 06:18 PM
Downloading now...grats devs!

I love this world!
04-18-2011, 07:51 PM
What is this I dont even

Add me on Steam for TF2: eggzbacon
04-18-2011, 08:03 PM
DID SOMEONE SAY SEX? ...... Oh..... Alright pce!
04-18-2011, 08:34 PM
This has just caught my eyes!! I'm totally intrigued.