★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Touch Soccer 3D iPad is a first person gesture controlled 5-a-side football game. Played on a walled pitch, its the most satisfying way to score on your iPad. Using swipes and flicks to run, pass shoot and tackle, the game gets as fast and frenetic as the real thing.

The game is fully 3D, you can swerve and dip the ball, pass/shoot in any direction. And once you get the hang of it you will be curling last minute winners into the top corner in no time.

GAME MODES:

* Single Match.
* Cup: Group stages, then knockout.
* League: 10 teams playing twice.
* Challenge: 16 unique challenges, such as free kicks, penalties, volleys and other skills.
* Practice mode.

FEATURES:

* 3D physics and visuals
* Auto player movement.
* Gesture based controls: flick to kick, swipe or tilt to run.
* flick and move in 360 degrees
* volleys, headers, backheals, trapping and flick ups
* swerve and dip
* penalties and freekicks
* Landscape or portrait mode
* 32 international teams.
* Saving for each mode, so you can have a cup, league and more all in progress at the same time.
* settings: invert swipe/run direction, auto player select on/off, match length, sound on/off, difficulty pro/semi-pro/amateur
* automatic goalkeepers
* auto player selection for good passes

MORE INFO:

For VIDEO of the game in action, screenshots and track previews visit the site:
www.touchsoccer3d.com

REVIEWS FOR THE iPHONE VERSION:

"One of my current favorite games on the platform, and one that couldn't really exist in any other."

"Once you get used to the controls, it is the best soccer game in the app store! Should be in the top 10 overall! Best .99 I've spent!"

"Awesome game and a very unique way of playing. It takes a little bit to get the hang of the controls, but once you do, it's sweet to the max."

"This game is a blast to play. I really like the movement and ball playing controls. So simple and quick to learn. The swipe to move is so much better than a joystick."

"I have to admit that it took a long time for me to get used to the controls, but once I did I found that I ended up playing this game all the time... But putting in that time has paid off as I play this game all the time and enjoy it immensely. "

"I am absolutely addicted. This game is worth every penny"

"Worth 59p for sure! Very addictive with great game modes."

"At last , this is what footbaal in a touch screen should be!"

"Awesome game,can't stop playing it!"

"This is amazing. it took a few game to master the controls, but it was worth it! i feel that i'm going to be addicted for a while!

"It takes a few matches to get used to the controls, but once you get the hang of it you just can't stop. I'm addicted to this game!!!"

-------------------------

FOLLOW US:
twitter.com/saucedigital
facebook.com/saucedigital

Sauce Digital's comments:
Hi Folks

Great news for you footie lovers, Touch Soccer 3D HD came out last night.

I hope you like it as much as the iPhone version, thanks for tall the support.

cheers

Morgan

04-19-2011, 04:24 AM
Funny, I was just thinking about this game a couple of days ago and wondering if there'd ever be an iPad version. My guess was "no," but here it is. More than glad to give you another buck Morgan, for what's probably my favourite game on the iOS. Is there any, any, any, (any) chance at all this time for online MP?

04-19-2011, 05:23 AM
Note: Game crashes if you try to change screen orientation during a match. iPad 2, latest OS.
04-19-2011, 05:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Note: Game crashes if you try to change screen orientation during a match. iPad 2, latest OS.
Argghh. Thanks for raising that one, will fix asap.
04-19-2011, 06:09 AM
yeah same experience here
04-19-2011, 06:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
It was a stupid mistake. I have fixed the bug, and have submitted v1.1.1 to Apple.

Should be out soon, hopefully it wont impair the experience to much until then.

Thanks for letting me know.

Morgan
04-19-2011, 08:49 AM
I was not a fan of the iPhone version but really like the iPad version. I like the extra space to view and swipe, it makes the game easier for me.
04-19-2011, 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
I was not a fan of the iPhone version but really like the iPad version. I like the extra space to view and swipe, it makes the game easier for me.
Glad you like it.

The extra space for swipes make it possible to flick the ball a lot harder too, which i like.

I was going to reduce it so it is similar to the iPhone in maximum power, however i decided not to. Because this way you get more free kicks when the ball goes out of play, which are fun
08-16-2011, 01:44 AM
What a fun little game! You just want to get to that ball first!

Beat Germany in the first game -result!

My only negative is that the camera sometimes has to catch up and it struggles a little.

3DS Favourites -
IOS favourites - Dead Space, Xcom, Shadowrun.
Multiplayer ID - Magnum0ik (use a zero)
08-16-2011, 04:20 AM
I am big fan of soccer and this soccer iPad game is fully 3D, that's great. I think this app is best for me. Thanks for sharing with us.