★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Deanna McLagan
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 6.4 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Setting Bounce Boom Free for 1 week only!

Welcome to Bounce Boom the ultimate platform game on the app store!

Have you leapt great distances with the classic platform games of the 90s or jumped your way through a doodle landscape lately? Then its time to try Bounce Boom as we bring you 120 levels of insane platform action!

Playing is easy, simply tilt to move and tap anywhere to shoot, collect all the stars in a level to open the exit and escape to the next!

It looks easy, its easy to play, all the levels are a single screen, surely you can complete them!?!?? Don't be crazy we have designed this for all you console and experienced gamers out there! Your going to need to feel the rhythm of your bouncing tank, plan your route and time your moves to perfection to win!

One tilt too far and its bye bye!
04-20-2011, 12:01 AM
Video?

04-20-2011, 01:23 PM
Promo Codes

Hey, we also have a couple of Promo codes left to pass out if anyone fancies giving the game a try
04-20-2011, 01:27 PM
Looks good. I'd like to give it a try and review. Please feel free to PM me a code. Thanks!
04-20-2011, 01:41 PM
I would like to try the game, PM sent
04-20-2011, 01:56 PM
I'd like a promo code as well. If the game is good I'll spread the word. We need more platformers on the iOS.
04-21-2011, 10:58 AM
I finally got a chance to sync this onto my phone and was surprised how much I enjoyed this clever little platformer. If you enjoy mini platforms like League of Evil or Karoshi, this might be right for you.
I thought the tilt controls need a little tweaking and at times like they weren't fully responsive to what I was doing. Otherwise it was hard for me to put it down to write this review. Great job.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
04-21-2011, 11:53 AM
Just saw the game and it sure looks good. It's a wonder how many hidden gems are out there with the sheer amount of new releases everyday it's too hard to keep up.
04-21-2011, 01:38 PM
thanks for the feedback guys, feel free to pass on any comments you may have.

We are working to add invader mode, I am a MASSIVE fan of infinite shooters like minigore so we are working to give you more reason to shoot things Along with this it will make sense to add game centre so that should come in along with (fingers crossed) some retina graphics!