★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Freeballin' Adventure Mode-

04-08-2009, 09:30 PM
Freeballin' Adventure Mode-

I've spent many hours, through many crashes trying to actually "beat" adventure mode. Does anyone have any tips? I have been unable to collect more than 1 artifact.
04-08-2009, 09:32 PM
This thread about Freeballin might help:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=8731

04-08-2009, 09:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
This thread about Freeballin might help:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=8731
No, it didn't.. so I started this thread, thanks for your uselessness
04-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by learjetzoom View Post
Wow you really don't want help do you?
04-08-2009, 09:35 PM
same here i got 1 of the artifacts and you have to chose a next level and continue from there
never gotten any further than that
its extremely difficult

but from what Ive heard there's an update either already in review or in review soon making different levels of difficulty
it might explain more in the other freeballin thread posted above
04-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveMc99 View Post
Wow you really don't want help do you?
I can read 260 posts on that thread, but I am not going to. I read over 100 and nothing helped. Mostly talk about crashing and updates. I posted this thread to get specific help for a specific issue. If you're not willing to be constructive, your "help" with continue to be met with sarcasm.

On a side note,
Thanks sundance!
04-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Quote:
I can read 260 posts on that thread, but I am not going to. I read over 100 and nothing helped. Mostly talk about crashing and updates. I posted this thread to get specific help for a specific issue.
You have been on this board longer than me.. you are about to find out members here don't like more than 1 thread per game.

Last edited by DaveMc99; 04-09-2009 at 11:31 AM.
04-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Quote:
I can read 260 posts on that thread, but I am not going to. I read over 100 and nothing helped. Mostly talk about crashing and updates. I posted this thread to get specific help for a specific issue. If you're not willing to be constructive, your "help" with continue to be met with sarcasm.

On a side note,
Thanks sundance!
He was just trying to be helpful..sheesh.

How is he supposed to know you looked through every page of the last thread when you did not tell us that? I bought this game and have been having a great time with it, but I have not been interested in "beating" the game so I don't know the answer to your question. I just thought I'd stand up for Dave who was just trying to be nice...

"Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"- The master himself, Dr. Seuss
04-08-2009, 09:43 PM
Quote:

On a side note,
Thanks sundance!
Who the hell do you think you are?

There's rules around here, your highness. You don't make pointless threads like this where there's a thread available, did you even think to post your problem in there?

"If you're not willing to be constuctive, your "help" will (fixed that for you) continue to be met with sarcasm"

You're new here, under no circumstance should you speak like that to anyone.

Welcome to toucharcade, premadonna.

what.
04-08-2009, 09:45 PM
Quote:
ROFL, that's not very nice of you...

Anyways, i'd beaten the adventure mode. It's not easy at all. You need to complete 3 tables. You complete each table once you get the artifact. At that point, you will go back to the table selection menu to pick another table.

Here's a tip, don't freaking pick the forest table. It's the most difficult IMO. Also, if you keep failing the challenge, go buy some of those POWERUPs!!! I only managed to beat it when i bring in 3 powerups. One of them give me a super orb saver or something. That thing alone is worth a few orbs because it keeps the orb saver inbetween your bumpers until u hit it a couple of times. There's another powerup that gives u extra mission time too, a must have if you want to beat the adventure mode.

One final note, you can't post your score for adventure mode to the online leaderboard. Don't know why, but i don't really care. I just need to beat the game