★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Voice Morph Pro Ver 1.4 and Free

04-19-2011, 10:35 PM
Voice Morph Pro Ver 1.4 and Free

Have you ever imagined that how your voice will be if it turns into other sound like Cat, Dog, Old Radio or Demon….
Well, now you can get it with this application.

Just say something into your iPhone and there are 22 morph selections to make your sound become more creative and very fun!
There are some cool selections like clown, dog, squirrel, cat… There are also some ridiculous selections like Burp, Fart, Helium, Robot…
Even it will make your man's voice become a woman's voice or a Ghost sound….
Yeahhhh, there are many many selections.

Oh, did i mention that you can turn your voice into sweet Synthesizer sound ♫ …♫ and you can add the rain rhythm… playing with your voice.

So, just create the funny sound by yourself and share it by Email, TW, FB with your friend!

iTunes Link
04-19-2011, 10:39 PM
Do you need to make a post for every update?

Plus this is in the wrong section. It should be in the Apps Section not the Games section.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
04-19-2011, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Do you need to make a post for every update?

Plus this is in the wrong section. It should be in the Apps Section not the Games section.
We set $0.99 last version and now we update a new version and set it free. It's a big change so we need to everybody know that.
04-19-2011, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomboi View Post
We set it $0.99 last version and now we update a new version and set it free.
It does not mater if you did an update its the same app, it should be in the same thread.

When other games on here get updates and price changes they dont make new posts. They mention it in there old post. So please stop doing a new post for every Price Change/Update.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!