★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Tippy Tower - Build up your tower, be the Tippy Master

04-19-2011, 11:24 PM
Tippy Tower - Build up your tower, be the Tippy Master

Hello,

We would like to introduce our latest puzzle game for iPhone,

Are you so much into puzzle game? If building something from pieces is your thing, you will be interested to check this one out.
Here comes another challenge of super puzzle game, once featured in App Store as New & Noteworthy app.

Tippy Tower is a unique tower building puzzle game where players must construct different shape bricks to be high tower and reach the target marker. Every level starts with different number of bricks and higher target height to achieve. Beginners could train themselves in lower levels, while advanced players will have to face higher marker which will give them extra points.

All around Tippy Tower got what it takes to be called super tower puzzle game. Cute colorful looking bricks, entertaining music are additional features. It entertains and educates at the same time. Not only your fingers will be busy but your brain cell will be even more.

Build up your tower, get the highest score and be the Tippy Master

App Store Link

Trailer

Screen Shots

04-19-2011, 11:27 PM

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
04-20-2011, 12:29 AM
Hi there,

Sorry for double post. I tried to search the post before posting but couldn't find it.

I guess I have been wrong.

Please remove my post if needed.

Thanks Mod