★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Vampire Rush (Tower Defense / Hack'n'Slash) Coming Soon

04-20-2011, 06:42 AM
Vampire Rush (Tower Defense / Hack'n'Slash) Coming Soon

Hey everybody,

We’re very excited to present Vampire Rush – an explosive combination of Tower Defense and Hack’n’Slash action genres. Improve your sword combat skills, gain special abilities and don’t forget to place your Towers wisely to survive countless Vampire hordes!

Vampire Rush has first appeared on Samsung Bada in late 2010 and has been acclaimed by both reviewers and players: Gold Award from PocketGamer. Although it doesn’t mean we just relaxed and created a mere port. The iOS version has more levels, more upgradable skills, a new game mode, fully revamped UI, graphics specially optimized for Retina display and iPad and countless other improvements!

The game is published by folks from Chillingo and will hit the AppStore in early May.
Stay tuned and let us know what you think!

A-Steroids Blog
Our Twitter
Facebook Page

Last edited by a_steroids; 04-20-2011 at 07:17 AM.
04-20-2011, 06:46 AM
Looks all right, Though i am not so sure on the gameplay, Like whats happening etc? Can you put up a video?

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!

04-20-2011, 06:48 AM
There's a thread for this (by Chillingo) in the upcoming section:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=vampire+rush

I am really wondering that our Triggywiggy-thread-police hasn't found this out yet, hence bashing the developer?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 04-20-2011 at 06:52 AM.
04-20-2011, 06:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Looks all right, Though i am not so sure on the gameplay, Like whats happening etc? Can you put up a video?
Yep, we're thinking about publishing a two-minute gameplay footage, probably next week or so.
04-20-2011, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
There's a thread for this (by Chillingo) in the upcoming section. <...>
We're aware of that thread, but thought it's OK to post a new one, providing more info on the game, it's background and screenshots. Fingers crossed, thread-police will think it's OK too
04-20-2011, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by a_steroids View Post
We're aware of that thread, but thought it's OK to post a new one, providing more info on the game, it's background and screenshots. Fingers crossed, thread-police will think it's OK too

Well, for me, it is absolutely o.k. (and I am really looking forward to that game!) but the worst that can happen is that a mod merges this thread with the already existing Vampire Rush thread.

They might point out towards the following forum rule:
- Don't post multiple threads on the same topic

but this happened a few times before and were no big issues back then.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
04-20-2011, 07:06 AM
Glad you like the game, Vovin! To be honest, we can't wait for it to go live ourselves
04-20-2011, 07:15 AM
Looking forward to play this game!!!!!!!!!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
04-20-2011, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
There's a thread for this (by Chillingo) in the upcoming section:

http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...t=vampire+rush

I am really wondering that our Triggywiggy-thread-police hasn't found this out yet, hence bashing the developer?
Thread Police is here, What's the status? All ready a thread, Oh well i will let the dev of. Seems that they did not know there was another posts for there game.

I only get a bit annoyed with these kind of double posts. Its the devs that put a post out for every update/price change or for the sake of it that grind my gears.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
04-20-2011, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by triggywiggy View Post
Thread Police is here, What's the status? All ready a thread, Oh well i will let the dev of. Seems that they did not know there was another posts for there game.

I only get a bit annoyed with these kind of double posts. Its the devs that put a post out for every update/price change or for the sake of it that grind my gears.
lol grinds my gears... FAMILY GUY FTW!!!!

btw, the game looks awesome. I remember the preview a while back, and was pretty excited... then I forgot about this game. But now I'm excited again.

im back guys!