★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: CawApps
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 16.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.4
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: General Drop - For The iPhone. General Drop is a physics puzzler that will keep you entertained for hours on end. Your mission is simple, using only your trusty rifle you must destroy a variety of targets in order to return your general to his base. Use your device's accelerometer to place the crosshairs on your target and tap the screen to fire your rifle. Each level presents a uniquely challenging barrier between your general and his base. Successfully completing a mission requires not only deadly accurate sharp-shooting, but also the ability to think fast and use creative problem solving. Nobody said this was going to be easy, but I can tell you one thing. Strap up your boots because with 64 levels of non-stop shooting, TNT explosions and a targets of all shapes and sizes--its going to be a bumpy ride.

There is a calibration button for the accelerometer so that you can set your own custom neutral position for the cross hairs.

Available on the ipod touch, iphone, and ipad. IOS 3.0 or later

**Find out what your general rank is by completing all 64 levels**

**Keep a look out for updates! New Levels Coming!**

**Any Problems? Send an e-mail**

Version 1.0.4 is simply the best version of General Drop for all kinds of reasons. Updated graphics, reduce memory usage, condensed file size, plus much more.

**Suggestions are welcome**

App By CawApps

appleshowyou's comments:
General Drop (Puzzle-Strategy Game) Shoot em' Down

This game is my first game that I've made that I believe has some good potential. It is on of my first applications that I have actually put a lot of effort into. Furthermore, I also understand that the game isn't perfect but it is pretty awesome, and I am working to fix any imperfections. All I'm asking is that you give it a shot... it's pretty addicting.

Description: General Drop - For The iPhone. General Drop is a puzzle game that challenges the minds yet throws in some action for a change. With over 64 mind splitting levels, General Drop is great buy. A certain number of bullets is given at the beginning of each level... destroy all of the objects and get the general to saftey without running out of ammo!... And as if it wasn't challenging enough, there are exploding T.N.T. Bouncing Tires, and flying boxes. New Levels will be coming often... you won't be able to get enough of General Drop.

Available on the ipod touch, iphone, and ipad. IOS 3.0 or later

**Find out what your general rank is by completing all 64 levels**

**Keep a look out for updates! New Levels Coming!**

**Any Problems? Send an e-mail**

This is the first version of General Drop (1.0). This means that there could be a few problems, glitches, or maybe it just needs a few additions. Have no fears... with great updates come great fixes and additions.

**Suggestions are welcome**

App By CawApps
Primary Category Games
Subcategory Strategy
Subcategory Puzzle
Secondary Category (optional) Entertainment
Keywords General Drop puzzle game shoot gun bullets ammo crates tnt levels mind splitting challenging destroy
Copyright All Rights Reserved.

04-20-2011, 03:04 PM
Sorry, when I read "made by a teenager" I know I'm going to not buy the game
Why do u have to specify this detail?

I love this world!

04-20-2011, 03:15 PM

04-20-2011, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foxmulderino View Post
Sorry, when I read "made by a teenager" I know I'm going to not buy the game
Why do u have to specify this detail?
Come to think of it... that probably wasn't a good move. I'll take that out. Thanks for the suggestion.
04-20-2011, 03:47 PM
It looks like a very well styled physics puzzler, congratulations
04-20-2011, 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speed4mee View Post
It looks like a very well styled physics puzzler, congratulations
Appreciate it... Since you're a senior member and seem experienced, I thought I could ask you. What is the best way to advertise a new iphone game? Thanks
04-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by appleshowyou View Post
Come to think of it... that probably wasn't a good move. I'll take that out. Thanks for the suggestion.
no problem. Of course, it was a personal opinion, but I know other people that hate the words "made by a teenager (or a 12-year-old, or a boy)", "extremely challenging", "tons of levels", "super-, mega-, ultra-", "freemium", "better of [another game]", "insanely addictive", "the best [genre of the game] on the appstore" ecc. ecc. ecc.
Ok, I suppose you've caught it...so now go on, my proud dev, go on! and good luck with your game

I love this world!