★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Pocket RPG - where are you?

04-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Pocket RPG - where are you?

I've been waiting for this for what seems like forever... Is it still coming out? Soon? And if soon, what does that mean?
04-20-2011, 07:40 PM
supposedly will be in beta by the end of this month - but will wait and see.

04-20-2011, 11:20 PM
too little too late

I think the buzz on this one has died. Too many good titles have come out and too many people have other games on the go. I gave upon this one about a month ago. I really could care less when this one comes out now.

I was all excited about this one for too long....the passion has ended. I dont even check the Upcoming iPad games for it anymore. I have decided to play Aralorn again....loving it even better on the iPod Touch 4g rather than the iPad.

"e" TENNIS ---play this and you owe me $1
Look Right............................................. ........................Look Left
04-21-2011, 02:36 AM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
Should this thread be in the discussion forum?

Well, I was attracted by the title.

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar
04-21-2011, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by parranoya View Post
I think the buzz on this one has died. Too many good titles have come out and too many people have other games on the go. I gave upon this one about a month ago. I really could care less when this one comes out now.

I was all excited about this one for too long....the passion has ended. I dont even check the Upcoming iPad games for it anymore. I have decided to play Aralorn again....loving it even better on the iPod Touch 4g rather than the iPad.
well - lets just say what was added over this expanded period of time made the game so much better, it will be well worth the wait.
04-21-2011, 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshCM View Post
well - lets just say what was added over this expanded period of time made the game so much better, it will be well worth the wait.
I certainly hope so

04-21-2011, 11:38 AM
Quote:
supposedly will be in beta by the end of this month - but will wait and see.
I'm glad you're taking your time with it. It looks great from what I've seen, so I'm sure it's worth the wait.

I've been hearing it'll be in beta by the end of the month since December though
04-21-2011, 03:19 PM
Quote:
thanks for the update =]

GameCenter / plus+ / Crystal ID: MeteorFlare
OpenFeint: MeteorFlye
04-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradiso View Post
I'm glad you're taking your time with it. It looks great from what I've seen, so I'm sure it's worth the wait.

I've been hearing it'll be in beta by the end of the month since December though
I know. Unfortunately my hands are tied. Only thing I can do is to continue updates!
04-21-2011, 07:05 PM
I've seen something simular from another game here...
yping the whole thing up,
and all the sudden, they canceled it, and it's becoming a Mac only app.
Can't remember what the name was, but is was a Dungeon crawler.
Starting to wonder if this is heading that way too