★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Stitches! - A Fast Paced Surgery Game

04-20-2011, 09:16 PM
Stitches! - A Fast Paced Surgery Game

Hello Everyone!

We are new to the community, as well as App development, and we wanted to start getting some feedback about our new game, Stitches.

We have been in development for about 6 months now, and we finally submitted the app to the App Store last Tuesday. We plan on submitting it to this website as well very soon for a review.

Today, I wanted to share with you guys the trailer we just wrapped on. I hope you enjoy it! Please let us know any thoughts you might have about the trailer, or our game in general. As I said earlier, we are new to this arena, and any information would be very helpful.

Thank you for your time!

Alan
Artist for Applied Studios

Last edited by AppStudios; 04-20-2011 at 10:14 PM. Reason: embedded youtube trailer for easier viewing
04-26-2011, 01:53 PM
Press Kit

Hey guys, Alan here again, and I have been doing some research for pre-release tactics.

I read the blog, Smashing Magazine, and one of the earlier articles recommended that any company should develop a Press Kit for their release.

A good Press Kit, they thought, should include screenshots, credentials, game description, and other goodies and links that either reviewers or fans could use to help spread the word.

Has anybody developed any press kits before? Any advice?

Thanks Everyone!
Alan

PS - here is a link to the Stitches page on our website, and at the bottom is a button for our press kit in ZIP format.