★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Prevent your charge balls from blasting and just bounce them off!!

This Puzzle + Physics + Science based game gives your brain a nice fun filled exercise. Use your strategies for bouncing off the charge balls and become a winner.
Let's see if you can beat my score.

**Now with Cool Particle effects and explosion effects..
** Featured in New & Noteworthy under Arcade and Puzzle section..
**High Resolution Retina Display

Based on a simple rule that opposites attract and similar repel, in this game positive attracts negative and repels positive, and vice versa. Just land or touch positive charge balls on positive base and negative on negative base. Sounds easy.. Just give it a try and let's see how many levels you complete.

And for those billiards or pool lovers out there, how about giving you a feel of playing billiards or pool with a Cue stick while playing the game. Sounds interesting. Do give it a try.

- Nice particle and explosion effects
- Dynamic and fun filled gameplay
- Lot of fun for science and physics lovers
- Fusion levels for giving you a feel of playing billiards
- Colorful and easy to play game, but hard to master (let's hope you can prove that wrong by beating my score!!)

Next versions will include:
- Playing with powers and more fun filled actors
- Playing with anti gravity
- More fun filled fusions like Baseball bat+Pool Cue stick
- More cool concepts and new worlds

Full version coming out very soon.

Youtube video:

Your feedback is very valuable for me. So, do send in your valuable comments, suggestions and ideas.
Visit me at www.chargebounce.weebly.com or email to chargebounce@yahoo.com

Caution: This game is engineered for pure fun and has a really fast and addictive gameplay. Play at your own risk.

Akashvir's comments:
Dear Friends,

Really excited to have my first game "Charge Bounce" on the app store for iOS devices.

The game is based on a simple rule that opposites attract and similar repel.. It's a different mutitouch gameplay concept than what you would have played before..
My friends have played it and they call it the most mind twisting game experience..

Check out the youtube video at:

Your feedback is very valuable for me and you are welcome to provide your worthy suggestions, comments and constructive criticisms..

For more info visit my website: http://www.chargebounce.weebly.com or email me at chargebounce@yahoo.com

Have a Bouncy experience..

04-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Dear Friends,

Thanks so much for your support. Got good feedbacks on my email chargebounce@yahoo.com
Please do keep in the feedbacks coming.
Full version is definitely going to be lot of fun by including all the feedbacks..
Gonna include a baseball bat for playing the game too with cool particle effects and playing with new powers and actors.. :-))

Thanks once again..