★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Molecube
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 37.8 MB
  • Version: 2.0.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Solve over 70 physics based puzzles in 3 awesome environments. Rotate, glue together, stack pieces and tilt your device so your construction can withstand the monsters visits. Each one of the 3 friendly monsters will put the solidity of your buildings to the test whether its by singing opera, cane-swinging frenzy or compulsive om noming.

Physics based puzzles
Over 70 levels
3 rich and colorful worlds
Tilt your device to keep you constructions standing
Lovable characters that mess with your stuff
04-21-2011, 10:33 PM
Just bought this game after seeing it on AppShopper. As you can see from the screenshots, the artwork is beautiful. Turns out that the gameplay is very fun as well! I had no idea what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised.

You are given a set number of different shapes and you must fill in an area outlined in dotted lines by building a tower. You place your shapes, then press build which enables the physics. Monsters test your creation and try to knock it over, but you can overcome them by tilting your device to keep your tower up.

Whether or not you pass a level is determined by how much of the area within the dotted lines you fill. This game is really high quality and worth a download. This dev (Molecube) looks like a good one!

Follow me on Twitter
Best iOS Games Ever Made: Jetpack Joyride, Doodle Jump, Tiny Wings

04-22-2011, 02:31 AM
Interesting game but I got stuck at level 10.

How do the three monsters differ? They appear according to the time?
04-22-2011, 09:03 PM
Send a message via MSN to Fruit Roll
Typical French style!
04-23-2011, 04:13 AM
Send a message via MSN to apphame
Looks intriguing.
Would have a try.

Hot day, not spring day.
Follow my twitter, @chillingostar
04-24-2011, 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zamearts View Post
Interesting game but I got stuck at level 10.

How do the three monsters differ? They appear according to the time?
Level 10 is not that difficult, remember that when the monster comes to destruct your building, tilt your device to stand it.

Things change, roll with punches. But I know, all is gonna come together.
04-24-2011, 08:38 PM
Is there a lite version?
04-24-2011, 08:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iStephen View Post
Just bought this game after seeing it on AppShopper. As you can see from the screenshots, the artwork is beautiful. Turns out that the gameplay is very fun as well! I had no idea what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised.

You are given a set number of different shapes and you must fill in an area outlined in dotted lines by building a tower. You place your shapes, then press build which enables the physics. Monsters test your creation and try to knock it over, but you can overcome them by tilting your device to keep your tower up.

Whether or not you pass a level is determined by how much of the area within the dotted lines you fill. This game is really high quality and worth a download. This dev (Molecube) looks like a good one!
+1
This game suprised me too. The background music is Frenchly relaxing, the grafics is cute and the level design is reasonable and challenging.
I'm buliding the construction at level 20 now.
But I hate the giant panda, his singing is rather sick.

04-25-2011, 09:49 PM
Send a message via MSN to Fruit Roll
Quote:
Originally Posted by alain91 View Post
Is there a lite version?
I didn't find a lite one.
04-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alain91 View Post
Is there a lite version?
I've contacted the dev, they are currently planning a lite version but the release date as yet to be determined since they are currently spending most of their resources improving the current version. Rest assured there is a lot more to come!