★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Price CUT to celebrate : Aztec Return Lite ! Download now and rate it good if you like and want the full version !!

Dagon's Sword Lite is available ! Download and try it !!.

Sword of Sodan meet Shadow of the Beast on a great epic adventure.
Awesome 2D old style graphics with intense musics and six state of the art levels with giant boss to defeat !

This game is compatible only with : iPhone and iPod 4 and iPad 1 & 2 , IOS 4.0 Required.

Visit us at : www.kryptongames.it.

freedog's comments:

04-21-2011, 04:04 AM
Those screenshots are somewhat deceiving...it's only when the game is in motion that you realize how bad it really is. Also, is it just me or is that actually the sound a car makes when you open it with a remote? >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

04-21-2011, 05:13 AM
Are you serious? Did they seriously photoshop Tidus' head onto a crappy crayon drawn knight body?
I'm tempted to get it just because of how ridiculous it looks, but why on earth is it 123mb!?

Game Center: Jenohart
04-21-2011, 05:21 AM
Yep Tidus has moved on from Zanarkand to this crappy bit of shovelware.
04-21-2011, 06:26 AM
I knew that was someome from FF! XD

Have a look at Naruto RPG!
Look at Gamebook Adventures for iPhone/iPod/iPad!
I do app descriptions for free
04-21-2011, 07:20 AM
My god! This is a mix of sprites from everywere into a big crap! (sorry for my language :P)
But man... looking at the video, if the developer pays a real artist, he can actually achieve something; but this is not appealing at all!
04-21-2011, 07:54 AM
It's like Golden Axe after you hit the machine too hard and it doesn't work right