★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: PUMPKIN KEEPER is
So it was you monkeys who stole my lovely pumpkins. I must protect my pumpkins! Here comes 2011 new shooting game PUMPKIN KEEPER. Click More to learn why you should download this App today!

Story:

You are a farmer who loves pumpkin very much and you only grow pumpkin in your fields. However, there are monkeys livingnearby. Recently they come to steal your pumpkins. Pick up your weapon! Protect your lovely pumpkins!

How to play:

You only need to tap the monkeys come out to the screen to attack them. Tap the weapon to use it. Tap the boxes to destory it. You can upgrade your weapon and items according to your favour. If you complete the extra missions on the level, youll get rewards.

Features:

PUMPKIN KEEPER have more than 40 well designed levels and more in the updates.
Many kinds of weapon and item for you to choose.
Weapons and items upgrade system.
Monkeys will steal your pumpkins in different ways, catch them!

1st update plan:

PUMPKIN KEEPER will add more levels and new enemies, new weapons and new items in the near future.

bjarneye's comments:

■ Story:

You are a farmer who loves pumpkin very much and you only grow pumpkin in your fields. However, there are monkeys livingnearby. Recently they come to steal your pumpkins. Pick up your weapon! Protect your lovely pumpkins!

■ How to play:

You only need to tap the monkeys come out to the screen to attack them. Tap the weapon to use it. Tap the boxes to destory it. You can upgrade your weapon and items according to your favour. If you complete the extra missions on the level, youll get rewards.

■ Features:

※ PUMPKIN KEEPER have more than 40 well designed levels and more in the updates.
※ Many kinds of weapon and item for you to choose.
※ Weapons and items upgrade system.
※ Monkeys will steal your pumpkins in different ways, catch them!

1st update plan:

PUMPKIN KEEPER will add more levels and new enemies, new weapons and new items in the near future.
04-24-2011, 10:21 PM
awesome!

this game drove me crazy! some stages will come out mess number of monkeys! if you don't have weapon, it is impossible to fix it! however, this game will offord many kinds of weapon to player. That's very interesting to use weapons. and i can upgrade the weapon i like using the coins. this game has 40 stages! it's worth.

04-27-2011, 12:41 AM
Great game !

nice and cute graphic, smooth controlling, with many weapon you can choose. and the upgrade system is recommended.

Good to try~ play it when you feel frustrated
04-28-2011, 01:53 AM
i hate old monkeys !! cause they will eat the pumpkins right on the field. they always eat my pumpkins, i hate them.
and i the most powerful weapon i think is the shotgun. heavy attack is great! upgrade it , it will become your strongest weapon!
by the way, it's better that upgrade your CATAPULT. the charge attack is very useful when you do not have any weapon.

nice game.
04-28-2011, 03:41 AM
this is crazy !
sometime kinds of monkey come out together, i have to upgrade my weapon or i can not make it through. amazing~~! i think this is the best shooting game recently~!
\
waiting updates.
04-29-2011, 12:57 AM
come on~ this is most GEILI game i ever play since i got my iPhone. You can also play so high exactly! Have a try~ waiting for updates
04-29-2011, 04:44 AM
i just clear this game. wait for updates. new weapon request~new monkey request^0^
05-02-2011, 09:33 PM
what about release some promo codes??
05-02-2011, 10:12 PM
yeah. my boyfriend and i both love this game. if it there is a corparation mode or link mode , that will be better~ update update~!!
05-02-2011, 10:35 PM
instant buy!

yes, I'm kidding myself. Crazy, all replies are junior members. And now I am in