★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

App Store Locked

04-21-2011, 01:49 PM
App Store Locked

So my AppStore has been acting funky today. Right now when I go to it on my phone, the opening Featured page is stuck on the World of Goo page. The loading thing up top keeps on moving but nothing is happening. Do you think this is something wrong w my device or maybe something wrong on Apple's end??
04-21-2011, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokenchain33 View Post
So my AppStore has been acting funky today. Right now when I go to it on my phone, the opening Featured page is stuck on the World of Goo page. The loading thing up top keeps on moving but nothing is happening. Do you think this is something wrong w my device or maybe something wrong on Apple's end??
Yes , the AppStore is acting wonky.

When to use A or An in a sentence.
Use A if the next word begins with a consonant sound.
Use An if the next word begins with a vowel sound.
**Game Center** Nekcik
04-21-2011, 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unbrokenchain33 View Post
iTunes is doing the same thing. Searching for a game or dev by name isn't working and attempting to find new updates keeps failing. It's definitely Apple doing something on their side
04-21-2011, 03:03 PM
ok sweet just making sure it wasnt me!