★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: DrewFX
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 22.2 MB
  • Version: 1.0.0
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.5 (2)
App description: Update in the works
- tweak game play to make some levels a bit easier
- whole bunch of fixes based on user feedback
- extra levels
- free version

FEATURED IN NEW AND NOTEWORTHY ON THE APP STORE

"When you have completed all 36 levels, face Demon GPU for the ultimate shooter battle! Interesting graphics and addictive gameplay makes Turbo Flick a definite must buy!" 1/2 (Appdictions Turbo Flick review)
http://appdictions.com/turbo-flick-app-review/

"I highly recommend Turbo Flick: Demon GPU. It's a fun game mash-up of brickbreaker and space "attackers" in 3D with boss battles and timed trials. The flick physics are good and utilize the 3D engine for horizontal and vertical sensitivity." (by undeadcow - TouchArcade forums)

"A nice one hander... Cool graphics and fun gameplay. Challenging and it's even possible to play with one thumb!" (by mrmillias)

"Great game! Fun, addicting gameplay. Awesome retro style. Hard to put down!" (by NebulaCafe)

Like pinball? Well imagine pinball but you have to flick the ball with your fingers any direction you want, as fast as you want, with unlimited balls! Sound like fun? Now add targets, puzzles, arcade bad guys in epic blaster shoot-outs and you have Turbo Flick!

Somewhere in one of these computer memories the Demon GPU was born. Now it is in your mobile device. It will destroy your world - unless, you can defeat it first. Battle your way through 6 sectors to find it. There the Demon GPU will be waiting.

* Cyberspace themed flick shooter.
* 36 levels to perfect.
* Star based reward system. Can you get them all?
* Retro arcade style shooter blended with pinball.
04-22-2011, 12:56 AM
Wow that was quick. I didn't have a chance to make an official post. Guess we'll use this one. Thanks iphoneprogrammer I'll post some promo codes and links to video shortly.

04-22-2011, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychopsam View Post
Wow that was quick. I didn't have a chance to make an official post. Guess we'll use this one. Thanks iphoneprogrammer I'll post some promo codes and links to video shortly.
Sorry I was excited!!!

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
04-22-2011, 01:02 AM
This looks neat.

Ipad 2 64gb, Ipod Touch 4 32gb. Avid gamer.
Too many favorites to list!
Agon/Open Feint/Gameloft/Plus+/Crystal/Game Center/XboxLive: "Zallman"
04-22-2011, 01:24 AM
@iphoneprogrammer - no problem at all mate - thanks for doing it.

Here's some promo codes. Please rate the app and report which code you used.

Here's the link to the video as done by DailyAppShow (thanks Jerad)

http://dai.ly/fD9Kr9

AWWTEY3AHK7M
P4FK74EH76TJ
YNJ64LNNJYJM
KR6EAA9H6NK6
M3XAERW9YJMY
K9HHA79Y9PPW
LT6MNNRWX7LK
HJEHY7669764
3PH7N3W7NP4X
6HN3RXP6RJ74
04-22-2011, 03:34 AM
took LT6MNNRWX7LK thaanks..alooot

GameCenter: Rivozzz
04-24-2011, 10:26 AM
Any more codes taken?
04-24-2011, 10:39 AM
Codes are all gone, public posting of promos will result in lurkers pillaging them and likely giving no feedback or review. Sorry.
04-24-2011, 10:41 AM
I just bought, this looks really cool and seems worthy of support. Will post impressions.
04-24-2011, 10:47 AM
@undeadcow - yeah I noticed later that I should get people to pm me for codes. Will do that next month.

Thanks for buying it. Looking forward to your impressions. So far it's hit New and Noteworthy on both Arcade and Action categories on the Aussie iTunes App Store. Hopefully US will pick it up too