★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

NOVA Elite Released for FACEBOOK!

04-22-2011, 01:40 AM
NOVA Elite Released for FACEBOOK!

The new Gameloft game that was announced recently has been released as a Facebook game. According to STP's article, STP says it is a Facebook-only game! This is a surprising turn of events as people thought it would be a PS3/XBOX exclusive or an iOS game.

Quote:
Gameloft has just released N.O.V.A. Elite, a game they announced at the end of March and released a trailer for last week. What we didn't know at the time, of course, was that it's a Facebook game. That's right. A Facebook game. You can play it here.

A few of our readers noticed that something was amiss, and pointed out that the trailer didn't have onscreen controls and that the aspect ratio of the video was different from most iPhone games. Still, since every other installment of the N.O.V.A. series kicked off on iOS, we figured this one would too. How wrong we were.

A Gameloft representative we spoke to said they have no plans to bring N.O.V.A. Elite to iOS at this time. Whether they bring it over eventually or not, in the meantime, we'll see you on Facebook.

List of Games I've Beta Tested
Follow me on Twitter: @Jdragoon19
04-22-2011, 01:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdragoon19 View Post
The new Gameloft game that was announced recently has been released as a Facebook game. According to STP's article, STP says it is a Facebook-only game! This is a surprising turn of events as people thought it would be a PS3/XBOX exclusive or an iOS game.
You don't visit the front page very often do you? That's two identical posts to the frontpage in two days xP..

Twitter: @back2this

04-22-2011, 01:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
You don't visit the front page very often do you? That's two identical posts to the frontpage in two days xP..
Lol thts part of the reason but another is cuz no1 has made a thread on this...

04-22-2011, 01:54 AM
Quote:
Lol thts part of the reason but another is cuz no1 has made a thread on this...
Lol there's plenty of discussion going on in the upcoming games thread for Nova Elite. This is an iOS forum after all in any case, heheh.

Twitter: @back2this
04-22-2011, 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
Lol there's plenty of discussion going on in the upcoming games thread for Nova Elite. This is an iOS forum after all in any case, heheh.
Shut up backtothis I though u were my friend... Lol jk...

04-22-2011, 02:06 AM
I'm enjoying NOVA2 on my iPhone right now so i probably won't play Elite on facebook.
04-22-2011, 03:24 AM
Quote:
Shut up backtothis I though u were my friend... Lol jk...
I do agree with him though, There was no need for this thread.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!