★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
08-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EfratBarTal View Post
i have to agree with most of the comments here (the positive ones). When i first picked this game, a rather long time ago, I told myself "hey, this boy has potential", but also "it feels too much like cut the rope - style wise". But this game has grown and evolved and it stands there by itself and keeps receiving update, so well done developers! thank you!
yeah, this is a quality physics puzzler, pretty good in a quite overcrowded genre.

Playing: Ski Safari, Polara, Girls Like Robots, Dynamite Jack, Monster Flip, Polymer, Super Mole Escape, Dream of Pixels, Radballs
08-21-2012, 11:46 AM
When new update coming?

08-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebassman View Post
Does the next upcoming update fix the bugs several of us have mentioned above (trophy level #26 not working, last bonus pack not unlocking, etc)?
Update will fix the issue with bonusl levels unlock. But trophy level #26 is correct. You need to kill all shrimps, then the cup will appear.

Check out all our new iPhone/iPad games on Avaloid.com
08-23-2012, 03:15 PM
Oh! I get it... the 3 dots looked like some sort of bug... very cool idea. Would make a neat level pack. Thanks!

Love this game - keep the updates coming!
08-25-2012, 11:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaloid View Post
Update will fix the issue with bonusl levels unlock. But trophy level #26 is correct. You need to kill all shrimps, then the cup will appear.
Anyone knows what is killing all shrimps? Anyone get it yet?

Thanks.
08-25-2012, 11:39 PM
Yup. So look for 3 little red dots floating around the green bug. You have to move the green bug around the level, and if he gets close enough, the 3 red dots (grim reaper?) will kill the shrimps...
08-26-2012, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Yup. So look for 3 little red dots floating around the green bug. You have to move the green bug around the level, and if he gets close enough, the 3 red dots (grim reaper?) will kill the shrimps...
I think the question is: how do you unlock trophy room 26? On the iPhone, I've killed all bug types, but it doesn't unlock for me. It sounds like it may work fine for iPad, but it doesn't seem to work for the iPhone.
08-26-2012, 12:26 AM
Make sure to kill all bug types with your finger.
08-26-2012, 01:20 AM
Quote:
Make sure to kill all bug types with your finger.
I've killed every bug type with my finger, but it still doesn't unlock on the iPhone. I've 3 starred every level and saved all bugs on all levels on advanced mode. I have literally done everything on this game except trophy room 26 and the last 5 bonus levels.

It's possible (but unlikely I think) that I've missed something. Can you point out which levels you would recommend to kill each type of bug in order to unlock trophy room 26?
08-26-2012, 11:17 AM
I've only played on the iPad, so it may be a bug (haha) on the iPhone version...