★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Caligo Chaser, by Com2uS, FREE for the weekend (04/22 - 04/24)

04-22-2011, 08:40 PM
#1
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: What?
Posts: 307
Caligo Chaser, by Com2uS, FREE for the weekend (04/22 - 04/24)


Twitter: @azuvidexus
04-22-2011, 08:43 PM
#2
We're on FREE SALE to celebrate new released game!

Thanks for posting this!
Slash and dash action RPG 'Caligo Chaser' FREE only this weekend to celebrate Third Blade release! Click on the link to download.

http://bit.ly/eiEHeD

*Developer & publisher of: Chronicles of Inotia 1, 2, 3 - Tower Defense - Slice It! - 9 Innings: Pro Baseball - The World of Magic - Homerun Battle series - others
*Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Twitter | Com2uS Official Website | Com2uS Facebook | Com2us Tumblr | Com2us Blog | Com2us Forum

04-22-2011, 08:45 PM
#3
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: What?
Posts: 307
Quote:
Originally Posted by com2us View Post
Thanks for posting this!

No problem Posted it on another forum I visit as well ^_^

Twitter: @azuvidexus
04-22-2011, 08:57 PM
#4
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
One of the worst RPGs to ever grace the iOS. Worth the time to download and sync? Hell no.

/end

Twitter: @back2this
04-22-2011, 11:36 PM
#5
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,494
Thanks for making this free!

Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
One of the worst RPGs to ever grace the iOS. Worth the time to download and sync? Hell no.
Wow... normally you seem cool enough but these guys are giving their game away free; do you really have to interject your opinion in every thread on this forum to the point of bashing developers for their free sales? I'm embarassed for you. No one asked for your negative opinion on a free promotion. What did Caligo Chaser do to you to make it so personal?
04-22-2011, 11:41 PM
#6
Joined: Jan 2010
Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posts: 4,355
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Thanks for making this free!



Wow... normally you seem cool enough but these guys are giving their game away free; do you really have to interject your opinion in every thread on this forum to the point of bashing developers for their free sales? I'm embarassed for you. No one asked for your negative opinion on a free promotion. What did Caligo Chaser do to you to make it so personal?
I agree with you,

There giving the game away for FREE, No need to shove it in there face that it sucks. Im quite enjoying it.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
04-23-2011, 12:01 AM
#7
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Wow... normally you seem cool enough but these guys are giving their game away free; do you really have to interject your opinion in every thread on this forum to the point of bashing developers for their free sales? I'm embarassed for you. No one asked for your negative opinion on a free promotion. What did Caligo Chaser do to you to make it so personal?
Every thread, you say? I'm pretty sure if you look through the history of my posts, I post in less than 10 different threads under the "iPhone and iPod Touch Games" forum in a WEEK. The only thread you ever find me in is the "Mass What Should I Get Thread" here on TA along with threads asking for help or asking for opinions in the "Game Discussion" forum. I'm always there because I have the resources and knowledge that the thread demands. I'm not sure what world you live in, but there's hundreds of apps that become free daily. You think that means anything in this market? Do you? Do you really think that just because a game in this market, filled with irrational and idiotic teenagers, becomes free, that adds some kind of worth to it that makes it free from criticism?

Be embarrassed for me. That's just fine. Your opinion is in the dissenting minority here on TA, because I'm pretty sure if I ever lash out at a game, there's good reason why. You can check through every single one of my thousands of posts, and I guarantee you, you'll find less than 1% of them are in any way negative or putting down a game. No one asked for my opinion? It's funny how my opinion is generally so highly regarded then here on TA. But the fact is, no one asked for your opinion either. You don't need to defend someone or something that never asked for your help. You're just begging for trouble when you do that in life. You're right, I am "anti-undeadcow" aren't I? For the record, I don't find you "cool enough." In fact, your posts generally annoy the hell out of me. But, it's just an opinion isn't it? We're on a damn internet forum.

Twitter: @back2this

Last edited by backtothis; 04-23-2011 at 12:04 AM.
04-23-2011, 12:24 AM
#8
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
...I have the resources and knowledge that the thread demands ...irrational and idiotic teenagers ...if I ever lash out at a game, there's good reason why ...my opinion is generally so highly regarded then here on TA ...For the record, I don't find you "cool enough." In fact, your posts generally annoy the hell out of me...
I can only respond with general confusion; now off to try Caligo Chaser.

Edit: I suspect mods will clean this mess up, cool with me. Although this material is almost signature worthy.

Last edited by undeadcow; 04-23-2011 at 12:31 AM.
04-23-2011, 12:29 AM
#9
Joined: Jul 2009
Location: Houston/Austin, TX
Posts: 13,251
I thought reading comprehension was taught starting in first grade. Guess teachers aren't too effective anymore these days.

Twitter: @back2this
04-23-2011, 12:32 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 9,494
Quote:
Don't insult people - if you can't keep yourself from insulting others, you don't belong here
Let's keep discussion in accordance with the forum rules. I for one am here to have fun, that is all.